"Shadow" schedule

Gibbon is a type of monkey in English as well. It doesn't really bother me though. Maybe Gibbon isn't his real name just what he is known as.

Strictly speaking it's an ape :p

I preferred the old name, but what really bothers me it that as it is written now using Gibbon Goetia's Impersonate leader ability makes you lose Kael. Since there is no Kael hero now, I must assume that means the creator of this mod. I'm afraid that if I use this spell even once that .30 will be the last version of FfH. :( :p ;)

I preferred the old name, but what really bothers me it that as it is written now using Gibbon Goetia's Impersonate leader ability makes you lose Kael. Since there is no Kael hero now, I must assume that means the creator of this mod. I'm afraid that if I use this spell even once that .30 will be the last version of FfH. :( :p ;)

:lol: :lol:

Wow, this sounds very very exciting... seems as if you guys have outdone yourself yet again.

:clap:

PS: Have you considered naming the CoE hero "Mojo Jojo"?

For too long, apes and monkeys have been under the thumb of human oppression. But now it is time to oppose that thumb!

You have a writer on the Powerpuff Girls Movie to thank for that. I saw like the last showing of it in a cinema near me, in the afternoon. I had half the theatre to myself, and the only other people on there were a couple of other students and this family with 2 daughters who clearly should have been at school. I burst into fits of giggles at that line, when none of the rest of them reacted at all. Bizarre how you form such strong memories of utterly inconsequential events - that was years ago :)

i heard that vampires can now only use the feast ability once per turn is that true?

That's true in .25...Feasting is a spell, and you can only cast one spell per turn.

That is not entirely true. Spells can be set so that they don't require that a unit has not already casted something that turn, so that they require than the unit has already casted that turn, or so that using them doesn't count as casting.

Still, Feast does now work like most spells, requiring the ability to cast has not been used up, and using up the ability to cast.

I'm curious what The Day of Outrage will be about. My guess is that its the day which Kael will reveal the elements of FfH which will be absent in Shadow. All the other topics speak of what will be added. So I think this day may be for what will be taken away.

actually, given the date in which the day of outrage is, it is probably just people complaining about which event/unit/wonders made it in

That may be. But since its a scheduled event which occurs the day after the results become official, I am inclined to think that it is something else. I don't think that day is scheduled to be a community response, but rather another day of new information.. for which there may be a community response of lighthearted outrage. I find it amusing to predict what will occur on this day.

Clearly the community will cry and whine even before Kael hits the "send post" button about what will not make the cut. So that really isn't a separate day. I bet it's something I completely don't expect. :p

That's true in .25...Feasting is a spell, and you can only cast one spell per turn.

they nerfed the calabim:eek: again wasnt making agriculture only provide +1 food enough:sad:

The calabim are still plenty powerful. Each vampire can cast once per turn, so if you've got Sacrifice the Weak and Agriculture, you're good to go.

Of course, the Calabim were also nerfed by making Vamps weak to Sun sphere spells. Still, they used to be overpowered.
(but I'm definately going to keep modding them to make them a little stronger.;) I'll definably carry over 2 changes I've already made: the Blood Guard (Royal Guard UU, with equal strength on the offense and defense, doesn't have Spirit2 or guardsman but does have Vampirism, Law1, Mind1, channeling I and II, and Sorcery, can be upgraded to a Vampire Lord, and uses Rosier's Graphics), giving Losha some poison strength, allowing vamps to feast until no population is left (razing the city when its pop drops below 1), and changing Feed to let slaves be devoured, and to again boost a vampire's movement when Bloodpets are eaten. )

I don't think that Espionage will work quite like it does in BtS; it will mostly be tied to the Council of Esus religion. (Of course, I implemented BtS style Espionage almost 2 moths ago when I got tired of waiting for shadow. It isn't hard to do.)

Shadow will be released in 1 week, with whatever type of espionage it will have (I'm not saying that it won't later be tweaked)

Top Bottom