"Shadow" schedule

So, (now that I know I can use Gibbon's ability without making .30 the last version of FfH) what happens to your civ while you are using the ability to control a rival? If the AI controls you during this time I don't think I would want to use it very often. It would be nice if it plays like a hotseat game, allowing you to play a turn as one civ then as the other.

Also, does this work in multiplayer? What is it like to be a victim of this ability? Do you get some explanation of why you aren't in control of your civ anymore?

i have a suggestion for gibbon if the the dev team cant make it the way they wanted, why not make so that he forces to civs into war and a peace treaty cant be signed for a set number of turns? kind of like the opposite of the elohim hero

I don't think so. I wouldn't want to send the whole world into choas like that, and I don't think it is appropriate for an Esus hero either; this religion is about subtlety. It also does best during peacetime, since its UUs are HN units.

That said, Camulus-related hero (perhaps a new Doviello hero, but probably better as one available to anyone through a rare random event--that seems most appropriate for a hero that represents choas) might be interesting.

On the results of 3 polls the second place in list is the best for winning.

On the results of 3 polls the second place in list is the best for winning.

And the first place is the team favourite

Which ones are the teams favorites?

Which ones are the teams favorites?

the design of the contests is like this:
you suggest your entries
every team member who wants to picks some of them
kael puts those into a list
you vote on which of them gets implemented for sure and exactly like it is
the rest is open for us to scavange the parts we want and include it anyway.

so in a way its true that the teams (well one team members) choice wins ;)

Yeah but zxcvbnm's post made me think that somehow (s)he knew which of the entries got the most team interest. But I don't know that I understand zxcvbnm's post.

No. (Well, technically last time when someone asked this question Kael noticed that the code still required they be worked, but he said he would change this before it is released.) I'm not sure, but I think they may still upgrade faster if they are worked (which I think is a good idea).

Actually what I understood from Kael's post is that they gain points toward upgrading automatically over time, however, there is still the ability to gain MORE points if you work the tile.

So, a non-worked Fort upgrades eventually, but a worked Fort upgrades quickly.

BTW: In the spirit of Celebrating Shadow, I would encourage everyone to go to My Account --> Edit Options --> Forum Skin (almost last option), and change it to -- Black CFC.

Way awesome change to the look of the entire forum that fits well to Shadow :)

Actually what I understood from Kael's post is that they gain points toward upgrading automatically over time, however, there is still the ability to gain MORE points if you work the tile.

So, a non-worked Fort upgrades eventually, but a worked Fort upgrades quickly.

would be nice if having units in the fort increased the rate too

I concur. It might also be nice if leaving Castles and Citadels unoccupied and unworked for too long made them "fall into disrepair" (Citadels reverting to Castles, Castles to Ancient Towers, Forts disappearing altogether), especially those outside of cultural borders.

The polls will expire on their own in about 3 hours. Thats what we are waiting before before the winners are announced.

This one-event-a-day thing is really racking up my excitement.

Can't....wait....much....longer....six....more...days.

Top Bottom