"Shadow" schedule

Until Shadow? Kael said there were unexpected CTDs and he had to delay the release, so probably about 3675 hours. ;)

(Just kidding.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:backstab:

unfortunately, kael lives in GMT-4, or 5, can't remember which...

So, are you going to release it at 12 even, or make us wait until the morning again?

It just depends on the condition its in. It's not like its sitting on a shelf ready to go. Im playing it all day today and trying to catch as many bugs and polish issues as possible. I know several of the team members are as well.

For those interested Im in the middle of a Grigori game right now. I want to see the computer play the new civs to make sure it does well. As you can see from the scores Im not exactly the best player and this is on Noble difficulty (Kael = teh suck). So the AI is doing much better than on 0.25, but I wouldn't count it to highly since Im not the best opponent.

The most interested thing about the game is that there are two main land masses. One with Cardith, Varn and I on it. A goodly island with some early barb troubles (I started this game with Barbarian World and End of Winter) but no major problems.

The other island though is full of evil demon worshippers. Hyborem has a good presence (and is even doing well in score) and it is nowhere Cardith, Varn and I even want to go close to. Someday soon we will have to start filling up some boats to go over and kick some demon tail, but for now we are enjoying our little utopia.

I was particualy pleased to see Hyborem building Eidolons (I dont even have any t4 units yet) and Sandalpohn and Faeryl doing so well score-wise.

Attachments

• Kael1.jpg
    Kael1.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 308
  • Kael2.jpg
    Kael2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Kael3.jpg
    Kael3.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 228
Hehe I see, the gifts not wrapped yet :)

I feel like a kid on christmas eve begging to be able to open "just one present pleeeeease". Once my siblings were born, my parents ended the whining by beginning the tradition of the christmas eve pajamas.

Why no Cottages on those floodplains Kael? Even if you plan on building
Watermills, the Cottages will help your research rate tremendously till then.

..can only imagine what it will be like tomorrow!!...ehehe

just started 3 weeks holidays....mega snowstorm up here tonight and tomorrow...so will lock myself away and play once the game is released...nice way to spend a day of blizzards :)

this just came in: blizzards knocking down powerlines all across the nation.

Unfortunately, i've still got college stuff to work on :S

Oh man I hope we don't lose power :cringe: That would be unbearable lol. I could forgo electric light and try using my Powerpack 400 to power the PC. If that doesn't work (it should work fine) then I might have to finally buy a generator. Wouldn't have ever considered buying a better PC to run Civ4, but I might have to consider buying a generator to play Shadow :lol:

btw.. The Powerpack is a very handy device and makes for a nice Christmas gift. Jumpstarts cars, inflates tires, powers appliances, converts DC to AC (so you can use your car as a generator) and more. I gifted my Father and Brother each one but didn't have enough money left for my own. The next year my Father gifted me one :goodjob: We have all put ours to great use.

I am officialy on a hunger strike until shadows is released.

or at least until breakfeast. hopefully i can download shadows and then make some waffles.

I play Civ IV on my laptop. I just booted up to check up on the release, and much to my dismay I've discovered I have left my power supply at the office. I am about to make the 20-minute drive (40 round trip) to the office in the middle of a Saturday night to get my laptop power supply.

:gripe: :aargh:

There's not many other things on the planet that could provoke such an event.

...Doh!

just came on on the off chance it was uploaded a few hours early so i could leave it downloading in my sleep :p

back in the morning i guess!

PLEASE RELEASE JUST RELEASE SHADOW I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer2:

If Kael You Are Seeing This Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Release Shadow At 12:00

just one more hour! I would go out and run a bit to pass the time.. but its dark and raining :( (darn, east coast weather)

Top Bottom