"Shadow" schedule

I can't remember the last game I was this excited for. Which is weird since this is a mod.

Go shadow posting go.

As far as Im concerned Shadow is ready to go. Im going through all the steps required to get it ready (packing art, compressing, building the exe, uploading) and I won't be going to bed until its available for download.

We are probably about 2-3 hours away from you guys being able to download it (depending on the upload speeds I get).

As far as Im concerned Shadow is ready to go. Im going through all the steps required to get it ready (packing art, compressing, building the exe, uploading) and I won't be going to bed until its available for download.

We are probably about 2-3 hours away from you guys being able to download it (depending on the upload speeds I get).

thank the gods ... (that being keal and team!) ... means the community wont linch me!

yeah, no matter what connection speed you get, the uploads always hell.

I got work in the morning, so i'll check shadow out tommorow.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks alot for the update. I think there is more than a few of your not inconsiderable fan base hanging out on the forums in the hopes it would uploaded tonight :D

Update: its midnight here in Ohio and the upload is 43% complete. We are probably looking at another 45 minutes until it becomes available.

BtW, a special thank you to everyone who is staying up late tonight to download the mod. I think I spent 14 hours playtesting and working on it today (and many of the team members were on posting feedback and reporting issues) and its nice to know that you folks are as passionate about it as the team and I are. You guys are great.

Also remember that its not only "Shadows" release day, but its also the 2 year anniversery of FfH's very first version. It was at the time just a little side project that I thought I would use to teach myself a programming and tweak a few things I wanted to change in Civ. I never would have guessed it would have grown into a mod that was featured in several magazines, won contests, got included in an expansion, and allowed me to meet such great folks in the fan community, on the team and at Firaxis. Its been amazing, and every new version just seems to get that much better.

Actually I think it should be all of us thanking you and the rest of the team members for making one of the best games around.

Update: its midnight here in Ohio and the upload is 43% complete. We are probably looking at another 45 minutes until it becomes available.

BtW, a special thank you to everyone who is staying up late tonight to download the mod. I think I spent 14 hours playtesting and working on it today (and many of the team members were on posting feedback and reporting issues) and its nice to know that you folks are as passionate about it as the team and I are. You guys are great.

Also remember that its not only "Shadows" release day, but its also the 2 year anniversery of FfH's very first version. It was at the time just a little side project that I thought I would use to teach myself a programming and tweak a few things I wanted to change in Civ. I never would have guessed it would have grown into a mod that was featured in several magazines, won contests, got included in an expansion, and allowed me to meet such great folks in the fan community, on the team and at Firaxis. Its been amazing, and every new version just seems to get that much better.

Just wanna say congrats Kael!
It's 6:10 AM here atm, And I'm still waiting. I'll start the download and then go to bed, and after that I'll start testing the various new stuff, I'm excited!
Thanks for everything you're doing for us, and merry x-mas! :)

It's like an early Christmas here on the west coast... get home from having an early Christmas with family only to see that Shadow is currently being uploaded.

You have a great team working on it, and your original D&D campaign was so robust in its development that you had a wealth of good material to use. Cheers! The mod has really come a long way. FFH1 was an intriging mod, but what its become now is really something special.

Since our eager presence brings you reward, then please accept my humble salute and "Reporting for Duty, Sir!"

Kael,
Your dedication and hard work is much appreciated from my corner of the world.
I cannot remember the last time I was this anxious for a launch. I will not only be staying up all night for the DL but playing it as well. (EST too)

I tip my hat to you, good Sir.

Where can I go to contribute a little something via PayPal for the countless hours I've enjoyed playing this mod?

The best way I know of thanking you and your team is to just play the hell out of your game.

Actually, what I really want to know is: Do you have a Paypal set up for loving donations? I would have gladly given the FfH team the money I paid for BtS. I mean, Fireaxis is cool, but come on.

You rule!

agh its already 7:26 AM here... does the download link come to this thread or to other thread?

Top Bottom