"Shadow" schedule

Where can I go to contribute a little something via PayPal for the countless hours I've enjoyed playing this mod?

We'd love to see donations go to http://www.unicef.org/. Its good to know that while we are routinly reducing Erebus to tiny shards of demonic burning waste, at least our own world gets a little better for our efforts.

the bad part is we are probably going to kill the download server when it comes available....

Thanks Kael! I can't wait to download this tonight!! I have been playing this mod for a long long time now - since one of the first few releases you guys made.

Kael, I want to thank you for providing me with so many hours of enjoyment, for inspiring my imagination as I play and for putting so much work into this wonderful mod. I bought BtS just for Shadow and Age of Ice. FfH doesn't feel like a game when I'm playing it, it feels like a story that's unfolding before me. You and your team rule.

This is the first time I've ever stayed up late, waiting in a virtual line to download an addon to a game. :)

I have not even played a full game of BTS :lol: (well unless you count Rhye's). I bought it mainly to play this.

Top Bottom