Question on expansion

swankinrosco

Chieftain
Morte, Gray, MK, others... I have a question.

When going for rapid expansion 15+ cities, how close will you allow your cities to be? I find I start running out of "preferable" locations after 6-8 or so, but that's because I'm used to building large, slow cities against the AI in SP.

Even trying for CxxC, I seem to run out of good spots....

Thanks in advance.

PS-- How lame they won't convert civ rev to PC!? They could make it a browser based MP game, much like the Battlefield Heroes by EA. Then I'd never work!

Morte, Gray, MK, others... I have a question.

When going for rapid expansion 15+ cities, how close will you allow your cities to be? I find I start running out of "preferable" locations after 6-8 or so, but that's because I'm used to building large, slow cities against the AI in SP.

Even trying for CxxC, I seem to run out of good spots....

Thanks in advance.

PS-- How lame they won't convert civ rev to PC!? They could make it a browser based MP game, much like the Battlefield Heroes by EA. Then I'd never work!

You don't need 15 good cities.. You need few good cities and all other cities have to give you science / gold or production, nothing else. You don't need food because you need too many turns to grow

I just try to group the cities around as many resources as I can. I try to make the cities at least 3-4 tiles between so that the pre-courthouse rings don't overlap.

Top Bottom