Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

Hi Ekmek. I found your leaderheads after looking for a Simon Bolivar replacement to the Civilization: Colonization vanilla. The Simon Bolivar they shipped the game makes me want to go give a horrific and painful death to the people involved in choosing it. Yours however is AWESOME!! and I want to adapt it and post it in the colonization files. Is that ok with you?

Ekmek is changing the outfit in the Colonization Bolivar and removing the beard.

My guess is he'll turn the Bolivar he made into Santa Anna of Mexico.

Well, it's certainly his leaderhead but I still think he looks more like Simon Bolivar than Santa Ana. The vanilla Simon Bolivar is not going to look like the original even if you shave his beard. Also the uniform Ekmek's Simon Bolivar2 is perfect! Although who knows, we will have to see the mod complete. In the meantime I already modded out the vanilla one. Man, it pisses me off that they didn't even make the effort of a freaking google search!!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

You know, with Ekmek's leaderheads, we got almost all of the Civ III leadeheads, but there's one glaring omission...

All right, then...

Don't do 300 Xerxes, then.

I just checked the venezuela thread and I still think Simon Bolivar 2 is the best by far, may I upload it into the colonization files and give you the credit for it?

how do i install and use the new leaderheads? i want to use lee and jeff davis. how do i go about getting them into a game and using them? well i want to use quite a few of the leader heads

that so did not work!! but it was a good try. it was way to complicated are there any leader mods available centered around the american cival war and the .exe ones can't find civ 4 on my comp

ok i will look but any others i have tried to install seem to think i don't have civ 4 or warlords on my computer when i start the install and that has been the blount of the problem they all say no version of civ 4 found, earlier version must be installed so i unloaded my civ and reinstalled and tried the total war mod and got the same thing... what gives am i not good enough to try it out or what?

Hi, I have a question about the Lajos Kossuth leaderhead. Am I the only one who has those weird animations? I just didn't find any other complaints about him. He has this strange thing with his hands, like they go inside the "camera" and you can see some very long and creepy fingers instead of a hand. When he touches his beard it looks like his hand is attached to something. Is there a solution to this?
Here, this is what I'm talking about.

Hey Ekmek, I posted the Simon Bolivar on the Colonization files. Thank you very much for making it, you really saved my colonization games.

Top Bottom