NESCraft

Got to agree with Stockholme. First priority for fat little dreadlock wearing, ax-wielding immaculate pixel-man is to get fed, get safe, and get armed. Once thats taken care of, then its time to get laid.

He's not fat! He's pure muscle. Now with strong arms, from all that bamboo chopping.

Well, we'll see if i can't fix that. First caveman to obesity wins!

Caveman is good source for bones.

Looks good. The wild red hair looks about like I imagined it would :D

Spoiler :
1 AP: Get some sticks and stones and craft a spear.
1 AP: Move southward along the shore gathering what looks to maybe be berries and to fish with spear.
1 AP: Sleep under the tree by my starting position.

1 AP: Meditate on the surroundings. Focus on food gathering.
1 AP: Move southward along the shore gathering roots/berries. If there is time, try to catch some fish barehanded.
1 AP: Sleep under tree near my starting position unless I meet anyone, if so, try to sleep near them for safety.

Thankyou guys. I'm getting an early night to catch up on sleep, but looking like I can update tomorrow. Get your orders in if you don't want to be skipped over!

Arrow Gamer:
1 AP: Hunt the goats to my left
1 AP: Make a pickaxe out of wood and mine the rocks
1 AP: explore the cave

'sup?

Oh, hi there.

Lord_Herobrine

You are on a raised plateau, offering pleasing views of a large river that snakes around from the south to the east. The climate is pleasantly mild. The west and eastern horizons seems to be open plains, and in the west there are great mountains beyond. You currently share the land with a herd of very large and intimidating cow-like creatures. The small lake to your west seems to be restless with fish.

Lord_Herobrine

1. Spend part of the day grabbing rocks from the bottom of the cliff, then pick up the sticks on the other side of the pond to make a stone spear. (1AP)

2. Using the Stone Spear, spear enough fish from the pond to last the day and eat until no longer hungry. (1AP)

3. Climb the tree next to the pond of fish and spend the night in it with my spear at the ready. (1AP)

Lord of Elves
1. Spend some time foraging in the west, avoiding the big tusked animal thing and generally not making a lot of noise. Try to gather berries and roots and stuff (1AP)
2. Pick up some of the wood and stones in the center area and try to string them together with roots or plant fiber into some kind of hatchet or something (1AP)
3. Sleep in one of those trees in the southwest, far away from any predator animals (1AP)

I'm taking a guess here and saying that Seon is directly south of me, judging by the description. Am I right, Daft?

I may be wrong but I think we are only missing orders for North King. With 16 players and 1 ghost that is very impressive, I am honoured :salute: Sleeping now and will get on with the update tomorrow.

If anyone wants to revise there orders, they are free to do so for the next few hours.

I'm taking a guess here and saying that Seon is directly south of me, judging by the description. Am I right, Daft?

He (she) can see plains and plateaus to the north, and you are on a plateau and can't see too much of the south from your current position up there. That is all I can say ^^

theDright said:
OOC: I hope my character gets put in for the next update. This seems really fascinating.

I'd love to include more people, but my powers are limited. This turn will be the test of how many I can handle reasonably. It may be a case of waiting in line for others to get killed / drop out :s

I may be wrong but I think we are only missing orders for North King. With 16 players and 1 ghost that is very impressive, I am honoured :salute: Sleeping now and will get on with the update tomorrow.

If anyone wants to revise there orders, they are free to do so for the next few hours.

He (she) can see plains and plateaus to the north, and you are on a plateau and can't see too much of the south from your current position up there. That is all I can say ^^

Awesome, great work sending in orders guys! :goodjob:

And about Seon. In the description it says he (she) can see plateaus to the north, and mountiains to the (north?)west. This pretty much matches the mountains and plateaus for mine ;). I think I might be right :D

Looking at the map there are two other players who are in close proximity to one another.

I don't see pandas and bamboo on anyone else's map though :(

Perhaps Talonschild is directly between me and Seon, too.

I believe I am to the north west of NorthKing, not sure though.

Changed orders. Don't want to eat raw meat.

And, to be clear, actually "sleeping" costs an AP, right?

Question: do you want some kind of system for locating other players?

METEOR

I hadn't quite realised that there is little reason to move around at present. It looks like some people are encountering each other this turn, but its going to be a slow process at this rate. Is that an issue?

Nope. I love it this way.

Would you prefer solo survival mode, with accidental meetings?

How isn't it this way already? What are you asking for?

I was thinking that there could be a beacon light that appears in a central location. It would at least give you clues as to your position in the world, eg 'you see a pillar of light in the northwest' or 'you see a pillar of light far to the east' etc.

MAKE THE STAR FALL FROM THE SKY INSTEAD

BTW, you may or may not all be on the same landmass. I can tell you that there are other landmasses that have *very* different animals to what you have seen so far.

The world is interesting. That isn't a bad thing.

Top Bottom