OMG, an AI just voted for me to host WC..

b7fanatix

Warlord
I couldn't believe it. This wasn't one i'd liberated / resurrected either.

I'd just been in a 3 way DoF with them a long time, had about 6 positive modifiers. I was way ahead in science, so i just decided to vote according to their interests on every WC session. When the time came to choose host again, i voted for them once more, but was astonished to find it went to me anyway.

A resurrected civ voted for me, as did my friend, who had more votes than i did, so i got the congress even though i hadn't voted for myself!

Which is neat, but i didn't want it anyway :-/

As Zaphod Beeblebrox once said:

"The guys just want to be close to me I guess. I’ll turn my charisma down a notch, they’ll soon get bored and drift away".

If you vote for someone twice, they will vote for you next time.

Not sure if it has to be twice in a row. Also not sure if relations getting sour some time before the third vote would make them change their mind. Can anyone chime in?

If you vote for someone twice, they will vote for you next time.

Not sure if it has to be twice in a row. Also not sure if relations getting sour some time before the third vote would make them change their mind. Can anyone chime in?
The only thing I've notice is that AI will apparantly only vote for you after you've voted for them (at least once). Whether you have to do it twice to trigger, and whether it'll always trigger, I don't know. Either way, that's really REALLY poorly coded AI behaviour.

How did you get ai to vote for you? Is that even possible?
Sorry, but how about reading what's actually posted in topic before asking question? It's not like it's a massive thread, there are 4 posts, and #3 seems to hold the answer to your question ...

Top Bottom