Early Wonders provide "extra" culture in late game?

Nazrack

Chieftain
In recent games, I've noticed in your city view that early wonders (stonehenge, pyramids, etc) are contributing double the culture during the later ages.

Is anything distinctly known - such as once a new era starts (i.e. medievil) or after enough ages pass, does the cultural amount of the wonders increase---

Also, anybody know what "legendary" culture #'s are for the EPIC time speed? (50,000 regular, i believe)

All buildings at least 1000 years old provide doubled culture. 75000 is legendary on Epic.

Acctually culture is determind by difficulty level 75000 is legendary for noble while 95000 is for prince (i think). You can see it while holding the mouse over a city and looking for X of X culture, normaly your capital shuld have reached the second last mark when halfway.

phl said:
Acctually culture is determind by difficulty level 75000 is legendary for noble while 95000 is for prince (i think). You can see it while holding the mouse over a city and looking for X of X culture, normaly your capital shuld have reached the second last mark when halfway.

Wrong.
It is only dependant on game speed, no matter if you're playing settler or deity.

Top Bottom