Extinct Animals

whooly rhinoceros, cave bears,longhorn bisons, ancient horses, i think they were all mentioned already...keep the dreaming going, we will see the units...if 2013 is not too late...:lol:

If you need tusk props don't hesitate to ask, I still have a few left over from when I made Plotinus some last year.

I like it, but Answer me this- why didn't you yo use one of your reserved posts? Whats the point of reserving a post and not using it?

Eh whatever. Unit is nop totch.

Thanks, guys. Thanks, Takhisis, I'll keep it in mind! If you've got one handy, you can send me a simple render of the tusks. If not, I'll ask eventually if you've got this or these.

I like it, but Answer me this- why didn't you yo use one of your reserved posts? Whats the point of reserving a post and not using it?

Eh whatever. Unit is nop totch.

I'm doing like Tom. Eventually, I'll fill up the reserved posts with sorted links, perhaps with previews too. There are two unit sets right now, I'm sure you can navigate without an index for now. ;)
Beside, there is a limit to the number of image you can put in one message. Last release got 9. Can't put them all in the three reserved posts.

Unbelievably cool stuff Supa! I especially like the The Pits unit - perfect as a preplaced, or as an immobile unit spawned only from a Tar Pits improvement that requires the resource to be built....

Wow :eek: just wow. I don't know what the tar-trapped mammoth would be used for, but it is a very good unit indeed. And the other mammoth too, very sharp and detailed, and beautifully animated, very life-like. Hats off Mister Supa :hatsoff:

Thanks!

Wow :eek: just wow. I don't know what the tar-trapped mammoth would be used for, but it is a very good unit indeed. And the other mammoth too, very sharp and detailed, and beautifully animated, very life-like. Hats off Mister Supa :hatsoff:

It could an unit preplaced on the trapped mammoth resource.

It could be a eye-candy landscape unit, for a Lost Word scenario, or even for a City-scenario, where it would be a touristic animatronic attraction.

also a question since the trapped mammoth rocks, could i though ask for a terrain gif tile with only the bitumen animation on it - without the mammoth i mean... is this possible to ask??

also a question since the trapped mammoth rocks, could i though ask for a terrain gif tile with only the bitumen animation on it - without the mammoth i mean... is this possible to ask??

That's no trouble at all. However, I'd like to have some precisions: What size would be best ?

I can just Imagine ancient Moose (duh!) tribe's worker rescuing (picking up action) the Mammoth and both transforming to Mammoth Rider unit. I guess Civ inspires us all, and you, Supa, helped!

if i am really asked, first a thank you, than a question: maybe two sizes a smaller one, and a bigger one, if possible. beautifull terrain tile, really. could be used as tar or oil for many scenarios...maybe the small one could be turned 90 degrees so one might not see a similitude...thank you, again. :hatsoff:

Thanks, Moosezilla.

if i am really asked, first a thank you, than a question: maybe two sizes a smaller one, and a bigger one, if possible. beautifull terrain tile, really. could be used as tar or oil for many scenarios...maybe the small one could be turned 90 degrees so one might not see a similitude...thank you, again.

Let's speak tile-wise, it will be easier for me: Should it be smaller or bigger than a tile, in the game ?

Top Bottom