Any Filipinos - Playing Civ 5?

Is it like Filipino-specific? I'm an American, which means I'm Dutch, German, British, likely Mexican, and probably African American as well. However, I am great at pretending that I know what I'm doing with this game. I read posts by Moriarte and Browd and then do write ups like they're my ideas.

Just sayin' I'd be happy to help.

I'm not Filipino but in one of my games Manila managed to capture two other cities, not raze them, and wound up with its own little Philippines island civilization.

So I was allied with the Philippines in game. Does that count?

hi

I have problem because some of my scenarios downloaded here wont work, some are working fine
Others cant select other players

Could you elaborate? When you say "scenarios", do you mean the ones that came with the game such as Fall of Rome or Conquest of the New World? And do you mean that you can't select any of the other playable factions?

EDIT: Saw your PM, responded to you there as well.

Some of mods Ive downloaded having problem while scenarios like
American Civil War, Scramble for Africa, working

I have Vanilla, G&K , BNW

What kind of problems? Also, I'm pretty sure all mods only work in single-player, if that's what you mean.

I would suggest that you post about your problems in the Creation & Customization forum threads where you downloaded the scenarios. The authors, or other users, of those scenarios are much more likely to have good advice to offer.

We'll need some clarification. Are you referring to scenarios that came with the game, or to mods? If they are mods, which ones?

And when you say "can't select players", do you mean that you can't select some of the playable civs?

Top Bottom