Kathys graphic modcomps

The famous German Coding Engine from World War 2.
I once missed it, now I did it by myself by reskinning some cylinders and boxes. I hope its usefull.
Download here

Some weeks ago, someone asked for this kind of units in the unit Request tread. PIE gave him a hint to one unit he uses in his mod, but I remembered that I dod several versions of my tomahawk throwing indian. You can Download them here.

The pack also includes Amrox62s original basic Stone Thrower and a female version of this, the indian with the tomahawk, a female version (from Saibothlies brillant female unique Units, only wit changed animations) and two European versions. I also add the entries for the Effects which were missing in the last version, and I add a seperate flying axe for every unit, so they do not longer throw stones.

@Kathy

In your pedia screenshots I see a lot of new promotions. Where I can find it??

Well, some of them (most those which are made by The_J) are in the download-section, in "Python Components". The other promotions are simple xml changes which I made for specific unit-combat categories which exist in my mod only. Those are of course not uploaded here.

Made on request of one user from Civforum.de, antriot: A next-war-arkology with a farm inside. The farm houses are from Civ4:Colonization
Download here

Thanks, The_J. But the building was not perfect.

I made a second version, now using BtS modern farm (I could not find the files in my computer, but antriot could), and the fields are all inside the arkology now.

Download here

Nice work Kathy, that's perfect to add to the Colonization 2071 mod. :goodjob::scan:

If you're interested, could you please try making an Excavation Site, perhaps using the attached Crater and Quarry plus a few scattered ruins? :king:

Well, I will see, if I find some time for it. In General, I think whis will be easy. Do you prefere the ancient or the modern quarry for the excavation?

@Geomodder: Is this a serious request, or just kidding? I think, this will be easy, too.

Before I upload my suggestion for the modern excavation, first of all two older graphics I made long time ago for another user but never uploaded them because they seemed to be so simple. Now I remembered them because it was a very similar request. Well, maybe somebody else can use them.
Downloead here

Ancient excavation:

Destroyed City with monument:

Okay, here you can find the modern excavation. Is it as you imagined it, orlanth, or do you want some changes?

When uploading the excavation graphics, I remembered another pack of graphics I never uploaded. The main problem is, that the units do not have proper animations. But maybe, someone likes to add them, so feel free. It would be great, I also would like to use them.

It is a pack of railroad vehicels: One transport train, two canon trains and one railroad-based missile launcher (for the last one, I am not sure whether there ever has been such train in past).

The models are not made by me, I only put them together. The wagon is always based on Snafusmith's railroad artillery, the steam engine comes from the western station made by Frankman, and the other come from Firaxis Railroads. Modelltrainman converted them when I reqested them.

Download here

Civ3-Donwload-Database inspired me to make this unit: A artillery gun, pulled by a truck. It is intended to be used as an early mobile artillery. The authors of the single parts are listed in the download-link, I only put them together and changed the animations a bit, so the truck will pull the cannon.
Downloead here

Warning: It was the first time I worked with animations (except changing effects), so please forgive that it is not perfect. In my opinion, the truck and the gun turns a bit so fast before moving. If someone can help me to fix this, you will be welcome.

There is a new version of my Ballista. On pies request, I deleted the Elephants sound from the animations. With the amended animations you can also run the Helepolis without elephants sound.
Download here

Top Bottom