[BtS] - Updates and progress

when adding new files to the project you have to right click on the file and select "add.." and then do an svn commit.

when adding new files to the project you have to right click on the file and select "add.." and then do an svn commit.

Well that's what I did from the start! But it still simply doesn't do anything once I enter my nick+password and click enter. The window just appears again ready to fill in nick+password.

Okay, I added CIV4PlotLSystem.xml to the project. Do an svn update(you will need to move the CIV4PlotLSystem.xml to another folder first), copy and paste the change you made to CIV4PlotLSystem.xml and then do an svn commit.

You can always send the file to one of us tomorrow and we'll try it Geo.

I can easily do the Art folder once we decide what unit and building art is to be included. I assume the same terrain, improvements, and LH art to be used.

About the buttons matt...you said you had an idea?

I quickly draw something up tonight for an example.

I quickly draw something up tonight for an example.

Example button (Genetics):
Genetics button.JPG

Not bad. Is your aim to have a greyed out moon background and a depiction of the tech on the foreground for all the techs?

It was a lazy evening for me, sorry. Didn't feel like modding.

That's gorgeous matt, but beyond my ability to duplicate and help you out. :(

Hey, I wanna post something after gaming! :mad:

On that note, good night guys. Hold the fort while I'm asleep. ;)

Okay, I added CIV4PlotLSystem.xml to the project. Do an svn update(you will need to move the CIV4PlotLSystem.xml to another folder first), copy and paste the change you made to CIV4PlotLSystem.xml and then do an svn commit.

Done that all. I even deleted the whole folder and started anew and did a first update on it so I would have it all. Result is the same. My nick+password field becomes empty when I press enter. No error message until I press cancel to stop the charade.

The weird thing is that when I tried to update again it doesn't attempt to overwrite my Civ4LSystem file with the one from the .svn

Can somebody please update his SotM .svn and check if Civ4LSystem.xml is in his buildings folder now?

if you mean civ4plotLsystem, yep i've got it there now.

It worked for me. Here's a zip version of that XML file Geo.

lol, the CIV4PlotLSystem that I added to the project is just the vanilla xml file. Since Geomodder was having trouble adding files to the project, I added the file for him and was trying to see if he could change the files.

@Geomodder
If you are still having difficulties, try making a new project folder and seeing if it will let you do an svn commit.. with it.
Also make sure you are using the right username and password. your username should be 'Geomodder' and you must use the password given on this webpage: http://code.google.com/hosting/settings (It will be a random sequence of letters and numbers and be 8 characters long)

Top Bottom