Official Civ4 S&T Off-Topic Thread

GreekAnalyzer

Back from the Dead
S&T Chat: http://civ4storiesandstales.chatango.com/
[party][party]:band::band:[party][party]:rockon::rockon::dance::dance:
Welcome, Young writer, to the land where the strong control all and the weak "cultured" people burn, where the advanced destroy the primitive, where the UN is a tool for world domination, where democracy is just a means of building things quicker while communism is the most effective economy for large empires more often than not, where those who conquer the quickest and than keep control of their spoils are the most respected, where men love to start as cavemen on their trip to the cosmos, the heavens fall twice with incantations of unbelievable power, where the ultimate religious authority is a white, radioactive rock that can burst forth sometimes with the radiance of a thousand suns[1], where the forecast is continued war in a hell-hole of eternal war against Eurasia EastAsia with a 100% chance of mushroom clouds, or have been forced to abandon their own home due to thermonuclear warfare for the stars. All at the dance of those voyaging writers, who place with the lives of trillions for the purposes of their game.

This is Civfanatics. Only The the strong will flourish under its members iron rule and titanium fists. The weak will be perished, the strong ganged on, the cunning survive.
Do you have what it takes, oh maybe wise and definitely greedy writer?

Standard initiation. Brainwashing starts next week at 10 am.

For those new to this subforum, that's our standard greeting.
The purpose of this thread is to give S&T posters a place to post and carry on conversations about anything really, but not specific to a story. It is designed to keep non story related posts out of story threads and is similar to the "While We Wait" series of threads in NESing.

The Off-Topic thread should be a friendly place to discuss topics that concern random things, but that would not fit into another thread. If you feel the need to spam/post off topic,etc. we have an entire subforum provided for just such posting. Use it. Spamming this thread, or for that matter other S&T threads, is very much frowned upon.

This thread is NOT a place to attack others, flame, spam, or discuss things that would be better suited for the OT forum. The following kinds of topics should not be discussed here:

Politics
Religion
Abortion
Israel/Palestinian relations
Obama
Fox News

You get the idea.
*Stolen almost verbatim from the Argentina thread in IOT (Go play IOT :p)

You get the idea.

NES is better. Go play NES. The verbatim for WWW is pretty much the same.

Enough nitpicking, some of you have played Pokemon quite a bit. What games have you played, and do you do any battling on Showdown?

Politics
Religion
Abortion
Obama
Fox News

What if we discuss Obama and how he became Republican, converted to Islam, said he supported abortion, and said all of this on the Israeli/Palestinian border on Fox News?

What if we discuss Obama and how he became Republican, converted to Islam, said he supported abortion, and said all of this on the Israeli/Palestinian border on Fox News?

Then you sir are BAND FOR LIFE!

:band: Band? And no, but I play a mean electric triangle :rockon:

I play the Alto Saxophone.

Well if we're putting singing in here then I badly sing pop songs :D

If I COULD play an instrument, it would likely be the piano. I could do very epic war songs myself.

The purpose of this thread is to give S&T posters a place to post and carry on conversations about anything really, but not specific to a story. It is designed to keep non story related posts out of story threads and is similar to the "While We Wait" series of threads in NESing.

The Off-Topic thread should be a friendly place to discuss topics that concern random things, but that would not fit into another thread. If you feel the need to spam/post off topic,etc. we have an entire subforum provided for just such posting. Use it. Spamming this thread, or for that matter other S&T threads, is very much frowned upon.

This thread is NOT a place to attack others, flame, spam, or discuss things that would be better suited for the OT forum. The following kinds of topics should not be discussed here:

Politics
Religion
Abortion
Obama
Fox News

You get the idea.
wait,why Fox news?

Top Bottom