Mafia game: The mafia [Concluded]

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Takhisis' mafia game: The Mafia

Hello all. Welcome to the mafia game thread.
*clears throat* This is a grim city of grim men gripped by the grim reality of the police having to fight against organised crime. *remembers where he left his dictionary* Good, now I can use adjectives other than 'grim'. These hereby I do proclaim to be the basic rules of this game:
  • Day will last around 48 hours. During Day Phases, votes will be held. For a player to be lynched, democratic standards must be met. In all days except the first, whichever player gets a plurality of the vote will be lynched.
    • Voting for people is done by bolding their name. To unvote them, you can strike them out or use the unvote: form.
    • No Lynch and Support Votes are not allowed; Abstain is. Vote, or risk the Wrath of Tak.
  • Night will last 24 hours. You will send me your Orders for Night Actions at this time. During Night Phases, talking (i.e. posting in the thread or using Visitor Messages) is not allowed. I will enforce it.
    • To complement that, you will not be allowed to create any QuickTopics or use any to which I haven't personally given you access. But, private messaging will be allowed and you do not have to send me a copy of any inter-player communications.
  • You are not allowed to divulge any communication between yourselves and me -this includes your Role PMs- or between yourselves and other players. You can paraphrase, assuming you can make the others believe you.
  • You are encouraged to participate as actively as possible.
  • Anybody who has not been expressly told otherwise is a Townie and will have to win by eliminating all their enemies.

That said, enjoy the game! I'll be putting up the Day One post as soon as possible.

THE BEGINNING
This is Day One.
Everyone of importance gathered in the public square to discuss the possibility of executing someone and testing their mafiosity. It might, after all, be a good method.
Takhisis the cat watched amusedly from his window sill.

Player list:
1. JoanK
2. spaceman98
3. Nightbringer
4. SouthernKing
5. BSmith1068
6. choxorn
7. Zack
8. SamSniped
9. edse
10. Double A
11. Riedquat
12. KingMorgan
13. Visorslash
14. topsecret
15. Snerk
16. Winston Hughes
17. mechaerik
18. remake20
19. Autolycus
20. Sprig
21. Newyn
22. johnhughthom

Vote for the lynch by bolding.
At least eight (8) votes are required to kill a person, because it's Day One. Players have one vote each.

There is [timer=11/23/2014 11:00 PM GMT -3;no time][/timer] remaining in this Day Phase.

vote Winston Hughes

A grim man in a grim trenchcoat walked into the grim town square. He had been forced to flee from his last assignment in the Midwest (a task complicated slightly by him being dead), but death can't keep a good investigator down for long (especially if the investigator's ghost survives), so here he was, smoking an obligatory anti-hero cigar and wearing obligatory and unnecessary anti-hero sunglasses. Dr. Leo Spaceman, tales of a cliché anti-hero, the saga continues!

lurker's comment: I should give you a one-day everything-proofness as a reward for that.

Only a mafia would know the other mafia at this point, Zack. If that is your real name!

BSmith1068

Why? Because he is always mafia, thats why. Every. Single. Time. (and I hear he hates cats)

No, ATPG is always mafia (even when he isn't playing). All other things in life are not certainties.

I vote: SouthernKing, he knows why.

Top Bottom