ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

Daft (slightly spammy) question. I'm wondering about setting writing a (not production quality) pitboss civ-like strategy game as a class project to my software engineering students next year. If you have thoughts on whats really important in one (e.g., not letting the turn timer drag on) could you PM them to me?

You might want to take a look at http://www.civwar.net/ about ideas.

Sigh! Every good thing have an end. Let me say few words at the final of this epic game.

First of all I want to thank Team CFC as a whole for being challenging, but fantastic and rewarding team to work with and for. And thank you for the faith you had vested in me by electing me team leader and war general.

I want to thank YossarianLives for being the best gem found in the mud, for his devotion and contribution to his newly joined community and the wonderful job he did as a demographics reader, diplomat and chronologist of our journey.

Thanks for the kind words 2metra (although I don't know how muddy I was when you found me :p)

I would like to mention that if anyone wishes to plan a similar game, or wish a hosted Pitboss, feel free to contact me. Not this week though, but in a few weeks when my life is a bit more normalised I will be happy to set up and host another game if anyone wants.

I hope to see you again guys for another epic game.

Que vive la communautée CIV 4 ! :)

I've been reading the RB and Apolyton private forums for this game these past couple weeks and it has gotten me thinking that I would love to participate in another one. Is there anybody here, or are there any other sites, that would be interested in organizing the next Inter-Site Democracy Game???

Also, Good Game everyone, and Merry Christmas!!!

Unless the CFC private forum has not been opened up, could someone please contact a mod to get them public?

Thanks!

Unless the CFC private forum has not been opened up, could someone please contact a mod to get them public?

Thanks!
???:confused:

Cal read your PMs. I have been PMing you and 2metra about this for days:)

Anyway... The forums are open/public as of last week. I verified wth a guest account.:yup:

Happy holidays!:santa2:

Is there anybody here, or are there any other sites, that would be interested in organizing the next Inter-Site Democracy Game???
Fair warning... It's an arduous, thankless job... just read what folks on other sites think about the organizers, even after the game:lol:

Top Bottom