Polish Civilization special modmod

Sparth

C2C Team Member
As I say few weeks ago here is link to special custom civilization - Poland version 1.3
https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B6VuHphw5zHza3lkeUR4dllmMUU&export=download

How to play? As always with my mods download and unpack to Caveman2Cosmos mod directory.

In this modmod you can find
- around 170 special flavor units (including Milicja Obywatelska and ZOMO, Huzaria, KTO Rosomak, early Piast warriors, Szlachta riders)
- 5 new leaders: Boleslaw Chrobry (Aggressive and Cruel leader), Kazimierz Wielki (Indoustrious and Financial King), Jan III Sobieski (Aggressive Expansionist), Jozef Pilsudski (Charismatic Nationalist) and Lech Walesa (Democratic Revolutionist)
- custom diplo music
- custom unit sounds (order and select)

Modmod is based on units from civfanatics and PolishEmpire mod.

Have Fun and milej zabawy!

Edit:
- version 1.3 - fixed compatiblity with newest version of the mod.

There is something wrong. When I tried to use it, I had a lot of error messages when starting the game (about missing unit artstyles, IIRC Spanish for Argentina, Mongol for Khazak etc.) and when loading a saved game (I do not remember what it was about, I have pressed "Ignore all" button). Reinstalling C2C did not help, so I have returned to the base modmod (with single style graphics, only changed the version to 4.0).

S.

Downloaded clean version of C2C and modmod from this link 2 posts above and everything works fine. No errors and no missing civ styles.

Ok fixed my modmod. Now should work with newest version of the C2C.
Updated link in first post.

A mógłbyś zaktualizować Polish Pack with CivMegapack 4.0 do najnowszej wersji ?

A mógłbyś zaktualizować Polish Pack with CivMegapack 4.0 do najnowszej wersji ?

Sure, but give ma a week or so. First I need to fix some nasty bugs in mod and then Ill start working on megapack.

Hey! should I use assets\xml\audio from megapack from modmod or from c2c pre-37 ?

what about civ megapack?
nice that "new updated pack" is modular now.
Do you mean once the update we need polish xml?
where to place the pack? Join assets with assets?
Please remind what modular loading do :p

what about civ megapack?
nice that "new updated pack" is modular now.
Do you mean once the update we need polish xml?
where to place the pack? Join assets with assets?
Please remind what modular loading do :p

How to use polish civilization with megapack:
- take fresh copy of c2c (can be pre-37 svn version)
- download and install newest megapack from here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=13543246&postcount=1
- download and install* Polish Civilization modmod from here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=13777924&postcount=1
*when Windows ask overwrite all existing files.

Modular loading is usefull because you can easy switch on/off modules using this file
MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml

Really thanks!!!

Is network game possible, when one player has disabled module and another player had it inot installed?

Hey ! CivMegapack overrides about 3 civs from c2c including Israeli ? Is it a problem?
On both installs i overwritten all files :(

EDIT: It gives about 3 start errors, but seems to work ? I'll revert to pure svn9212 :(
My friend wanted play with me and he wanted to be Poland :(

EDIT2: One of errors come from polish civ. It yells about UNIT_WARRIOR tag in Poland_CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml
Would this spoil game?

The error concerning the German Warrior was also in the last version... I set comment tags ("<!-- ... -->") to stop the error warning. Seems not to interfere the game as a whole.

An override of civs should not happen... Unless you have copied the MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml of the polish mod over the MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml of the Megapack... This would be not a very good idea.

Hey! Do I understand properly, this mod doesn't add Polish Culture, only Polish Civilization? (Leaders + Graphics Only)

I sneaky searched c2c for Pulish Culture and it seems to be there.
Since we already have Polish Culture and Polish Translation, I vote for adding polish Civ into the trunk... Possible?

Top Bottom