[RFC] Rule Aethiopea

danjuno

Can the circle be unbroken?
I decided that I would make another story. Maybe this one will work! Anyway, I have to go to dinner with my family soon, but I will have an update finished by tonight.

All right, I've got all the screenshots, and played quite a bit far into the game, but I played a little bit longer then would have been needed for one update. So, I've got to go to bed early. I'll have it put together tomorrow, however.

Haven't seen an Ethiopia story around here...Should be interesting. Subscribed.
Thanks.

It was in 290 BCE, when the restless tribes of Ethiopia settled down, and built the city of Axum upon the hills of East Africa. This land had many cows and sheep to raise for food.

Not satisfied with this, the new king ordered another settlement to be built. Put on the way to the new site, something unexpected happened.

The Lion gazed up, wondering what that noise was. He saw it across the river. "Hairless monkeys. Bah, what are those, again? Homos? Hamas? Hmf, whatever, it's lunchtime.

To be continued....

Also, for some reason, Imageshack isn't working. Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks.

It was in 290 BCE, when the restless tribes of Ethiopia settled down, and built the city of Axum upon the hills of East Africa. This land had many cows and sheep to raise for food.

Not satisfied with this, the new king ordered another settlement to be built. Put on the way to the new site, something unexpected happened.

The Lion gazed up, wondering what that noise was. He saw it across the river. "Hairless monkeys. Bah, what are those, again? Homos? Hamas? Hmf, whatever, it's lunchtime.

To be continued....

Also, for some reason, Imageshack isn't working. Any ideas on what's going on?

What URL exactly are you putting between the IMG tags? I had problems when I first started using Imageshack, I might be able to help.

What URL exactly are you putting between the IMG tags? I had problems when I first started using Imageshack, I might be able to help.
I just copied the embed codes. (Embed this picture--> Alt Forum)

don't use the alt forum code, just the normal forum one.

Thanks, but, instead I think I'm going to start over and do a video version of the story instead. Having to upload all those pictures (I uploaded 29 to image shack at once but planned to post them on here in parts) at once is pretty tedious.

Gah, the camera died. Anybody know where I can find a good in-game recorder?

Try Frap's. It takes screenshots, video's, framerate, and so much more! (Not really, actually. It can only do those three things :D)
Never mind, it wasn't broken, it just needed recharging.

I forgot to save the game. DOH! That was a lot of effort wasted.

Top Bottom