Caveman 2 Cosmos

If you have Civ 4 Complete edition, you may have "no-interface" bug. You must enter path to BtS folder to system registry.

Are you going to put some eastern european civilizations in C2C?

Go to the "C2C mod mods" thread. They are in "C2C Civs. Megapack"

In the past I've had problems with the interface disappearing. I solved it simply by saving and reloading the game, and it hasn't been a problem for me in a while. Another common problem has to do with permissions, and it can be solved by navigating to the Beyond the Sword folder and running the game as Admin.

I have this exact same problem, with the same solutions. Weird. Happens very frequently on worldgen, though. Almost never when I load up a save.

In my install of the mod I have 'disabled' the Ambusher, Assassin, Guerrilla, Sharpshooter, and Herero Rebel because I really dislike the "attack without declaring war" mechanic. I can't however find where the unit info for the Hashishin is at, anyone know where it is?

Also, have I missed any other units that can attack without declaring war? Thanks.

I have problem with error messages at the middle of screen. They don't dissapear at all. How can I fix this?

It might be that someone has asked it before:
Does anybody know how to ensure that my C2C mod settings are saved. I mean I am changing the setup (ctr+alt+o) of couple things but more often it is not saved (even after reloading save) instead than saved. How to proceed to save my C2C settings for sure?

You need to double-save and reload for BUG changes.

Do you meant double game save ? Or options save ? If options save - I don't know how to trigger it. Should I go to options (alt+ctr+o) and exit twice?

HELP :( i found on the first page an FAQ on how to fix the issue where your interface wont appear upon starting a game of C2C. well its from 2008 and the screenshots are missing and i cant understand anyway what theyre talking about. i have to fix my registry but how?? ive been trying to fix this problem for days can any body help.

i have beyond the sword separate from vanilla not the complete version and i have all the patches and im on windows 10.

if anybody can direct me to a walk through how to fix this or hit me up it would be greatly appreciated just email me jessefurno@gmail.com

HELP :( i found on the first page an FAQ on how to fix the issue where your interface wont appear upon starting a game of C2C. well its from 2008 and the screenshots are missing and i cant understand anyway what theyre talking about. i have to fix my registry but how?? ive been trying to fix this problem for days can any body help.

i have beyond the sword separate from vanilla not the complete version and i have all the patches and im on windows 10.

if anybody can direct me to a walk through how to fix this or hit me up it would be greatly appreciated just email me jessefurno@gmail.com

Are u sure u "manually" updated to 3.19 BtS??

So, hello everyone again.
I've started to play this again. I'm really bad at focusing on one thing. :D

Currently, playing on Chieftain this time instead of Settler. Yes, that's the final sign of the apocalypse I'm certain.

I just noticed one issue so far, a volcano wouldn't stop erupting for a very long time.
Heck, Olympus Mons on Mars would be smaller than this Volcano by now, that's how much it erupted.

Also, haha, Orcs from Neverwinter Nights as quotes for Neanderthal civ units.

Other than the volcano issue, nothing bad has happened.

Well, okay, there's one weird thing, the technological progression of the AI seems to be surprisingly high. :)

Oh, and a event said it generated fine clay ,but I can't find it anywhere. Please fix that. :(

Top Bottom