C2C Aquatic cities

Okay, then this would be a suitable way to show what I want to show... If there are legends told in the city, missionaries appear to spread the religion...

Now I have to find out how python works and how I can use the crusader creating mechanism for legends/missionaries...

Okay, then this would be a suitable way to show what I want to show... If there are legends told in the city, missionaries appear to spread the religion...

Now I have to find out how python works and how I can use the crusader creating mechanism for legends/missionaries...

At one stage I was going to convert the Crusader creating code into something generic that could then be modded via XML. Platyping has something that does this I think.

Hm, I think I will manage it in Python sooner or later. Now I have a script that spawns a missionary when the wonder- or the legendsbuilding is built, similar to the spawn of a Crusader when Richards Crusade is created. Merely the part that shall randomly spawn Missionaries doesn't work so far.

Guess I got it... Here I have an alpha version with the dreamtime religion and the wonders/legends building for the three other prehistoric religions.

Attachments

• dreamtime.rar
    310.3 KB · Views: 89
Guess I got it... Here I have an alpha version with the dreamtime religion and the wonders/legends building for the three other prehistoric religions.

Looking at this now. It looks like I should have given you a bit more help as you have done the Python the hard way. No matter, it looks OK so far. If it is OK with you I'll put the Python in a different form, a more modular form so that it wont conflict with other modders working. Not that it should since we are trying hard to get rid of that RoM python file so no one else should be doing stuff in there any more.

edit:lol:Just saw the buttons for the Druid buildings:lmao:

More modular sound very good! I've tried to put the file into the mod but it did not work.... So I used the existing file.

Then I will wait for the new program structure bevor I create the buildings for the other religions...

Druidism: *grin* That's the problem with the early druidism... Most is unknown, so I used a picture that might not be historical, but that is understood by everybody.

Top Bottom