End of Empires - N3S III

I thought you just said that there weren't any remaining Satar of the Sesh. Or are you talking about the ones that still live upriver?

Simply put Thlayli, we ain't you: we have laws, we have rules and most important of all we're human.

The Senate of the Third Union henceforth decrees that:

No horse-women shall be mounted by stallions and that children of such a union shall be given unto HER for judgement.

Signed in HER name in the five-hundred and tenth year of the Second Union.

I thought you just said that there weren't any remaining Satar of the Sesh. Or are you talking about the ones that still live upriver?

The upper Sesh.

And we have laws. They simply recognize that the gypsy boat-people are inferior.

Just look at their goddesses, any woman on a power trip can call herself Aitah and get worshipped. :p

Thlayli said:
And we have laws. They simply recognize that the gypsy boat-people are inferior.

Mine don't recognise you as people.

I think I'll leave you hanging for a bit longer. :p

Nope!

Has Mahid been conquered by aitahists? I can find no mention of it in this update or the previous. Mahid was still on the map in the previous update.

It has tag-shifted from Mahid to the Aihatist Union; it's the same country.

Yeah, Mahid joined the Union voluntarily. Should the update have mentioned this? Yes. But it was a long update.

Climate map, per requests:

Consider how boring the world would be without them, though. ;)
We can, in fact, be exciting without the Satar. :p In fact, I expect things will get much more interesting in the cradle after the Dahaiaou have been driven out.

Top Bottom