Realpolitik style game?

i would probably join but there is already one starting.
In the sticky:
Ilduce's new Feud AAR by Ilduce: Similar to his old Alliance of the Greek City States, this is planned to start up around April 15 or so.

The feud game, if it is anything like mine, isn't really RP. An RP around here would be interesting.

I could start one, but it would have to be after the 19th of April.

I still pride myself on founding the first party of RP, as well as being in the first coalition and being the first one to reply to the original post! :smug:

How about the Aztecs on Earth 18?

Russia on RFC of some sort. Lots of room for everyone, or maybe the opposite: Mayans or Incans.

Incas on Rfc civs in abundance (or synthesis if the decaying resources has been removed by then)

I'm not sure if many people in this forum know how to play a non-RFC game :lol:

I don't like any RoM based mod.

I think that this thread shows what i object to. there is just a massive spam of everything, as you can see in that thread the cites have a stupid amount of pop points and the only way to fit the amount of techs is by teching one a go. instead of a well thought out mod it just feels like it feels the ethos of just spamming every building, resource, unit, religion, civ and civic they can. what leads I can only think of as a mess.

3. Incas on RFC
(what can i say? i have got used to native games :p)

Top Bottom