Mafia game: The mafia [Concluded]

All of you, watch this and keep quiet:

:whipped:

What? No. Day ended about a minute after I made post #131. Now, please, go back to bed, or if you're 'Merican, go back to stuffing yourself with turkey stuffing.

topsecret has officially asked for a replacement.

topsecret has been replaced by KingMorgan.

New player list:
1. JoanK
2. spaceman98
3. choxorn βʹ
4. SouthernKing
5. BSmith1068
6. choxorn TOWN
7. Zack
8. SamSniped
9. edse
10. Double A
11. Riedquat
12. KingMorgan TOWN
13. Visorslash
14. KingMorgan βʹ
15. Snerk
16. Winston Hughes
17. mechaerik
18. remake20
19. Autolycus
20. Sprig
21. Newyn
22. johnhughthom​

NIGHT TWO
Again the people gathered, again they found that some from among them were missing.
Eventually, spaceman98 was found dead, with his face caved in, what a gory mess. It looked as if someone had taken a lupara, pressed it against his face, and pulled the trigger.
Spoiler :
He was Town!

Takhisis the cat, who had sauntered in after the investigators, stole off with the poor man's goldfish. But that wasn't to be all the loot he got this dawn. The grim-faced townsmen now grimly took to a new task. After a quick trip, they went -filled with a grim foreboding- to check on KingMorgan. He was found… dead. He had taken a short sword of apparently Eastern Asian origin and done a few interesting cuts around his liver. The cat actually scarpered off with a large tray of sushi which remained from the dying man's last meal while a grim-faced town notable picked up a small rice paper card from an exquisite lacquered tray. The beautifully painted brushstrokes appeared to indicate that, to complete the act, the dying man had to be beheaded. Eventually a grim-faced random NPC stepped up to the grim task and used a long curved sword, the twin of the one still buried in KingMorgan's torso, and put and end to his misery.
Spoiler :
He was Town!

Player list:
1. JoanK
2. spaceman98 TOWN
3. choxorn βʹ
4. SouthernKing
5. BSmith1068
6. choxorn TOWN
7. Zack
8. SamSniped
9. edse
10. Double A
11. Riedquat
12. KingMorgan TOWN
13. Visorslash
14. KingMorgan βʹ TOWN
15. Snerk
16. Winston Hughes
17. mechaerik
18. remake20
19. Autolycus
20. Sprig
21. Newyn
22. johnhughthom​

Posting during this phase is allowed.
Bold your votes. A plurality is required for a lynch; if the vote is tied, the first vote cast that breaks the tie will be the decider. Have fun accusing each other baselessly and senselessly! :D

There is [timer=11/30/2014 9:00 PM UTC -3;NO TIME][/timer] remaining in this Day phase.

Timer is not of work.

I'm inclined to believe that spaceman was done in by someone who was annoyed with him giving actual analysis. Not 100% sure who this could have been, but a preliminary reading of post 95 gives me vote: SamSniped, specifically Spaceman's calling out Sam for Sam's double-edged inactivity.

I'll fix it tomorrow, CFC's taking ages to load. The player list is correct, and There is 1 Day, 21 Hours, 10 Minutes, 33 Seconds remaining in this Day phase from this post's (#147) timestamp.

And on his gravestone epithet these words appear: There is not dead which may eternal lie, and over the strange aeons, even death may die.

I'll fix it tomorrow, CFC's taking ages to load. The player list is correct, and There is 1 Day, 21 Hours, 10 Minutes, 33 Seconds remaining in this Day phase from this post's (#147) timestamp.

Don't know what is the problem with these people, it works perfect for me! :p

By the way, sorry for my absence yesterday, my short week turned out to be over complicated. From now I'm in my normal boring and relaxed time... hopefully!

Right, some thoughts:

Seems like we had a temporary threeway-tie last night. Wasn’t around at the time but in hindsight some musings can be made. Topsecret, Winston and KM was on the block. Personally I’d prefered is if we lynched inactive topsecret. A fair D2 lynch when there’s nothing solid to go on. Visorslash broke the tie going from winston to KM, KM turned up townie so that’s worth a note.

Before he was lynched, KM seemed sure that Visorslash and Winston were mafia. KM was then resurected in topsecrets place but instantly killed again. Again leaving a suspicion against Visorslash and/or Winston who may have wanted him silenced.

Zack was on the warpath against Winston yesterday, and it mainly boiled down to a PM. We all know Winston loves to PM/network, so I’m not going to read too much into that. Later Zack went from being sure of winstons guilt to an abrupt unvote, though not hugely untypical for Zack. He can be a trendsetter so might be he just wanted to put the squeeze on winston to see what would turn up. Could be that when Winston felt the noose tightening he felt pressured to share with Zack whatever he’s learned from his networking to get him to back down. If so, Zack is potentially very dangerous if scummy. And he’s certainly one of many candidates.

Too many abstaining votes yesterday. And is Auto active elsewhere on CFC? If yes, get him here! Remember, you don’t have to post walls of text (where’s Earthling!?) to be active. Just follow the thread, share if you have opinions, and remember to vote. :)

Possible suspects:
-Visorslash for suspicious voting, and KMs re-death.
-Choxorn for replacing an inactive the same night as night kills increases. Was there an inactive killer in need of replacement?
-Zack for being all over the place
-Winston for kinda being too active on D2 for a townie, and KMs re-death
-Several actives flying under the radar atm

Semi-probable townies:
BSmith claims to have been attacked. Although he’s not willing to share any more info on it..

Timer is not of work.

I'm inclined to believe that spaceman was done in by someone who was annoyed with him giving actual analysis. Not 100% sure who this could have been, but a preliminary reading of post 95 gives me vote: SamSniped, specifically Spaceman's calling out Sam for Sam's double-edged inactivity.

My inactivity's been due to RL stuff, apologies :(

I'll be out of work at 15:00 EST, I'll make sure to actually do stuff today.

Right, some thoughts:

Seems like we had a temporary threeway-tie last night. Wasn’t around at the time but in hindsight some musings can be made. Topsecret, Winston and KM was on the block. Personally I’d prefered is if we lynched inactive topsecret. A fair D2 lynch when there’s nothing solid to go on. Visorslash broke the tie going from winston to KM, KM turned up townie so that’s worth a note.

Before he was lynched, KM seemed sure that Visorslash and Winston were mafia. KM was then resurected in topsecrets place but instantly killed again. Again leaving a suspicion against Visorslash and/or Winston who may have wanted him silenced.

I still don't get how KM got lynched, apart of the fact that he pushed to hard against winston I didn't see anything to make him grant a vote, except an omgus vote, perhaps... Now, how many times happens a townie lynched in day two is right in his predictions? The overkill of KM as replacement seems a really dumb move from players of Winston or Visor's caliber. To me it seems a very weak attempt to frame them or divert attention.

Now, zack's suddenly change of heart makes my eyebrow rise! O.o He went from wanting to chew with his teeth Wisnton's hearth while he was still alive to exactly the opposite stance. Apart of that don't see anything else about him.

Between duties and more interesting stuff, I am kind of not very attentive to the game.

I still dont know what to think about Zack, but his turning on his heels over lynching Winston is usual for him, so I dont know. Lets lynch inactives?

As previously mentioned, they'll just get WoGed. There's no point. I'm trying to figure out why the rekill onto KM. It really takes a good excuse to rekill someone who just came in as a replacement, but that might be a poor attempt at a frame.

Sorry, Wowcrack is occupying most of my free time lately. Edse's comment about Cho has caught my attention though.

I've been doing post-Thanksgiving family and friend things. We want this three-way tie though, right?

Sam BROKE HIS PROMISE about his activity but that leads me to believe he's a lazy townie.

Top Bottom