Anyone know how Tile Improvements Work?

Hypertask

Chieftain
While CivRev has a very different style, there seems to be no big fundamental difference to the core game other than this - there are no workers and tiles can only give one of the three: production, commerce or food, not a combination of them as they can in all the Civs to date.

Does anybody know how this new system is going to work, it sounds like a major simplification. In the movies and pictures I don't even remember seeing tile improvements. :confused:

Only thing I know about it is that they don't have workers anymore, so to improve the tile I believe you have to do it in the city window.

Only thing I know about it is that they don't have workers anymore, so to improve the tile I believe you have to do it in the city window.

They don't have workers??? Why would they have worker models on the "All about X" pages then?

i'll have a feature that will talk more about tiles and resources coming up on the Civilization Revolution Community Site soon! (just haven't written it all up yet!)

While CivRev has a very different style, there seems to be no big fundamental difference to the core game other than this - there are no workers and tiles can only give one of the three: production, commerce or food, not a combination of them as they can in all the Civs to date.

Does anybody know how this new system is going to work, it sounds like a major simplification. In the movies and pictures I don't even remember seeing tile improvements. :confused:

im pretty sure they've removed tile improvements, whn they removed the out of city workers, now you can build roads from city to city, and tyour in city workers will work any field you want within the city, from the screens i've seen it appears that as soon as they start working ont he tile, "it is improved" (and by that i mean grassland would have a farm appear on it, if a worker was working it.) But to know for sure we'll have to wait till june.

Top Bottom