Ancient Americans?

B0NTA

Chieftain
Sorry if this has been asked before...Im new to Civ. and I love it! I'm just wondering how could you possibly start out a game being the Americans? :p Wouldnt they have to start out as musket weilding colonials?

I think he's asking about the historical side of things.

It is historically incorrect to include Americans in the game from the beginning, but they are a major civilization of today and represent a great nation. Besides, every American in the world would be up in arms if they weren't in the game. :p

You could also ask how are the ancient English there, and the ancient Germans. Just doesn't work. :crazyeye:

or the ancient french, ancient romans, ancient russians...there should only be egypt, india and china in there near the beginning of the game...but unless you are playing the Rhye's and Fall of Civilization mod, it won't follow history in that respect.

Im not sure if that answered his question.

Historically the americans would indeed start out as colonials. But civ doesnt work like that. In Civ every civilisation start out as primitive cavemen 4000bc. :)

edit: too late..

Yea, I was meaning more towards the historical side of things and thanks for anwsering my question. :)

Top Bottom