• A shoebox

Votes: 16 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire_14

EA SPORTS/Civ guy
Hello,
I have made a Poll to identify which the Public would like to Play Civilization Revolution on ( I have even put on Consoles on which I am not sure are coming out on e.g. PSP, PC----) PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO VOTE

I really never was interested in gaming on a DS. My son has one and playes it of course. But, I went out and bought Age of Kings, to get familiar w/ the DS, and have been playing it wherever I can.

A console is going to severely limit playing time because you can only play CivRev when you're home.

X.Box 360 and Wii are currently in the lead

I'm hoping DS. At least then I can play Civ on the go. (I don't have a laptop.):lol: :lol:

Why would you possibly play this on a ps2/ps3/wii/Xbox360? If you're doing that it means that your home so you can play on your computer on civ4 which is going to be infinatively better. The only reason I might ever buy this game is to play when I'm on public transport/away from home. DS for me.

Why would you possibly play this on a ps2/ps3/wii/Xbox360? If you're doing that it means that your home so you can play on your computer on civ4 which is going to be infinatively better. The only reason I might ever buy this game is to play when I'm on public transport/away from home. DS for me.

Play with/against friends.

Play hotseat/LAN/internet/e-mail/PitBoss

I'll get the DS version first and if that proves to be a fun game I'll get the Wii version when its released later on.

DS is just great when you've little free time to play games. I play it often while taking care of the kids and the like. Great little console for sure! Very excited a Civ game is coming out for it now.

I love my DS. Age of Kings, Picross, Advance Wars, and soon CivRev are what I do to pass the time at work. Today I'm going to pick up ChessMaster also.

Depending on what's different between the games, I might pick it up for 360 also. My friends don't want to get into Civ because it seems very overwhelming for people that don't play pc games. I hope to latch a few into enjoying the game and I might be able to get them to "upgrade" to cIV.

Wii - since i jhave one

i'm going to get an Xbox 360 or a wii for Christmas. I still haven't decided yet.

I love my DS. Age of Kings, Picross, Advance Wars, and soon CivRev are what I do to pass the time at work.
I got a DS and I got bored of it in like 3 weeks, I still have it to get Civilization Revolution on it though.

Since the only console I own is a Wii, my choices are limited. Still, the DS version sure is tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom