Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Atari

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • A shoebox

Votes: 16 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting the Shoebox to get a price cut after Christmas; then I'll definitely be getting one. :yup: The graphics won't be up to much, but it's the gameplay that counts right?

WHAT CONSOLE IS BETTER???? PRESS 1 FOR XBOX360 OR 2 FOR NINTENDO Wii, because I don't know what console to get. Command & Conquer 3 is on the Xbox360 yet---Super mario galaxy is on the wii---tough decistion. But I'm gonna let you decide, so vote for XBOX 360 OR Wii---aswell as voting for which console you would like to play Civilization Revolution on (because it is a Civilization Revolution forum and not a CONSOLES forum, lol).
P.S. That was the longest reply I have ever sent *phew* glad its over
(Boss:Its not over yet, you've still got another 2 paragraphs to write-get to work! Me: But boss Its supposed to be my day off and I have to get home to my new ferrari and Playstation 3 Boss: Then why are you asking for the public to vote for an Xbox or wii? Me:um...
The End)

Stay tuned for more BOSS & ME adventures in a few days
(sorry, but I want to make more)

I think Xbox 360 will be the best because Civ started out on the MICROSOFT PC, and so it will go onto a MICROSOFT Xbox360!!!

The game engine is the same on all the consoles specified. The gameplay is identical on all of them. The only real difference is the graphics. Also, the XBox will have more/better interaction with Firaxis, for downloading the Game Of The Week, etc.

DS is the only version I'll get but Nintendo tends to 'Nerf' games while n the transition between console to handheld.

The DS by far. Can play anywhere, even online if close to a wireless network.

DS is the only version I'll get but Nintendo tends to 'Nerf' games while n the transition between console to handheld.

Nintendo has nothing to do with this. The CivRev team is doing all the coding, for all the consoles, all at the same time (except for the Wii -- and they'll be doing that as soon as they have breathing space).

The game engine is the same on all the consoles specified. The gameplay is identical on all of them. The only real difference is the graphics. Also, the XBox will have more/better interaction with Firaxis, for downloading the Game Of The Week, etc.
PS3 and 360 will run in HD so it probably have a wider viewing area so you can see more on the screen at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom