What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCLG100 said:
fifty? how did you manage to do ALL of them? and just how do you sqeeze wax out of your ears anyways...

It's a very lengthy process, but I was committed to success!

1. do not clean ears for a long time. I'm talkin months
2. get on a training regiment involving lots of squats so that you can have strong gluteal muscles.
3. drink a ton of water! wait for it to get into your baldder and HOLD IT!
4. eat some food, wait for it to get down into your intestines. Hold it in (this is where the squats help)!

Now this part you have to do really fast! YOU SHOULD BE OUTDOORS! No bathroom can handle the coming onslaught!

5. have an onion, and a handful of pollen ready.
6. drink a bottle of Epicac (to induce vomiting)
7. stick some pollen in your nose, and squeeze onion in your eye. Now you are crying, and ready to blow your nose.
8. when you feel the epicac has taken effect, and the vomit is coming fast and furious, you have to simultaneously relax your gluteal muscles and urinary muscles, as well as blow your nose HARD!
9. As the onslaught begins, you should have enough wax built up in your ears so that when you squeeze that little nub part and the back of the ear, wax comes out.

10. jump with joy at the amazing feat you have just accomplished! :D

Don't you want to try now!?

i wouldnt jump for joy following that just for the amount of clearing afterwards it would take. now you gotta try and do all that and cough at the same time.

nonconformist said:
Got an A (81/90) in my European History 1750-1900 exam on Bismarck :cool:

:goodjob: Good stuff.

I blagged my way out of doing histor homework and threw my friend's pencilcase out of a 2nd floor window.

A small step in an endless journey - AKA another day @ work. Still, a step forward it was.

Had a reasonably good afternoon - quite an achievement for me... ;)

I got a C in media and a B in English, if we're on the subject of exam results.

Technically I didn't achieve them today but hey :D

Ive packed up everything but this laptop that i will need for the next four weeks in which i will be at home for easter vacation!

i read about chocolate icecream on this board last week and decided to get some.

i normally dont eat this kinda crap food,so i was at the store i decided that if im gonna be bad, i might as well buy some beer instead, so i got a 6 pack of heineken.

i got off the anti biotics yesterday so today i can drink alcohol.
im working on my 4th beer right now. i was gonna go visit my friend and call my ladyfriend, but i dont think its gonna happen, i think ill just sit in my recliner, watch movies and finish my 6-pack.

welcome to slob saturday. ;)

I have a great deal of school work to do today! It is 10am now, I'm going to try and work steadily until about 8 or 9pm (with the exception of food breaks, and brief 10 minute breathers and such). I'll probably still be posting in and out throughotu the day as I do my homework right here at my desk.

I accomplished global domination!! :king:

Well, actually, just finished reading sports illustrated. But I did get an A on my physics exam Friday.

I went to aikido and trained to defend myself in a way that is relatively peaceful, it also helped with my health. I also stared at a 3D animated yin/yang wallpaper for something around 5 minutes. It's mesmerizing.

Chukchi Husky said:
Nothing as always.
Congratulations! You've fulfilled your expectations of yourself, as usual.

You're the master of yourself and you don't even know it. ;)

Nothing except make my own lunch for once (i know im lazy).

Watched football and made a sandwhich, thats about it, my girlfriends coming round later however so might do something then.

I finished my Assessment, I still don't get question 4 though I've followed the methodology precisely and I still get some damn no logical answer at the end. Maths is a *****, I bet I missed some really minor + or - or something and it's thrown the whole two pages of calculations down the toilet grrr maths :mad:

I gave a book to a friend of mine who is in the hospital - he was happier :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom