Community 2K Livestream

If 2k folks are reading this, that was some serious trolling right there. I know we're an easy bunch to mess with, but there's no need to straight up mislead us. Don't advertise an event with "There’s a ton to talk about when it comes to Civilization V: Brave New World." if you're going to mumble about the box art for 20 seconds.

Yep, that was quite disappointing :sad:

To be honest, all I expected was some inane mumbling on the box art and a promise for info later on, but I hoped for more.

And what on earth does Kate mean by specific questions? There are a lot of specific questions bouncing around these very forums. These forums ought to be where they pull questions from anyway: have you seen some of the questions that get asked on Facebook and Twitter? It's hard to believe the people posting there have ever played a single game of Civ V, as their questions generally reflect an abbysmal lack of knowledge on all things Civ related.

Ugh. Yeah, in any case I'm not bothering to tune into any livestreams unless it is specifically civ related. That was misleading and a waste of time.

Eh, I expected this. This was for their new game. Firaxis does have other products.

We got the nice walkthrough video this morning elsewhere. I expect more outside articles next week. So this one can slide.

Eh, I expected this. This was for their new game. Firaxis does have other products.

We got the nice walkthrough video this morning elsewhere. I expect more outside articles next week. So this one can slide.

That's how I feel. Plus we have been invited to flood Kate's Twitter with Civ Questions.

Exactly, and to me thats' a big thing, maybe no new info, but we have a medium to ask what our heart's desire.

Besides, what's the point of being bitter? Did you cancel your plans to watch a stream that was pretty much focused on Hallowen Hallow or whatever and had it in the banner? Clearly indicating the importance? C'mon. I agree that the "ton" was misleading but being bitter really is pointless.

That's how I feel. Plus we have been invited to flood Kate's Twitter with Civ Questions.

If we want them answered, we should focus on clarifying questions based on what's been revealed, not for revelations like new civs.

Poor Kate, now her twitter will be bombarded by angry people.
I didn't really expect more and I'm happy that we'll be getting new info soon.

Top Bottom