Best tiles you ever stole from the lands of your enemies...

Lord Ivo

Chieftain
In my game as Siam I stole a nice tile with my Great General!
Arabia and Prague were not happy but I took that nice little Natural Wonder: King Solomo's Mines :)

What are your best / funniest tiles to steal with your Great General?

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    466.3 KB · Views: 461
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    498.1 KB · Views: 409
All of their land in a military mission sparked by religious differences.. Just like in the real world!

I once used one American Great General and stole both a CS Luxury and King Solomon's Mines in the same Turn and I felt like a right bastard :)

I once stole a coal tile while I was about to make a dow on a civilization. The next turn, I launched the attack without much of a problem.

It's not quite the same, but I once placed a citadel perfectly in the bend of a river. The invading troops had to cross the river (and stop) and anywhere they crossed they ended up next to my citadel next turn.

That severely blunted an attack that would otherwise have killed me and gave me time to build up an army to use in response...

Do you have to be by your border with a GG to steal land, or can you set up a citadel anywhere? I usually just use them to lead my armies- don't steal much land.

A city state near me had the fountain of youth... We couldn't have that now so I put a city there and opened honour just for the great general. I didn't want to take the city cause well I was going for culture as Ethiopia. But it was a good move also I'm tired of all wonder spawning next to city states....

Top Bottom