Denmark + Mt Kilimanjaro = God tier?

Udan mas

Chieftain
Hi, all

I have recently started an Immortal game as Denmark on small continents. I know that Denmark it often talked about on this forum and is usually considered a bottom tired civ,
But.....

If you have Mt Kilimanjaro anywhere available in the game your going to have a good time. Build about 5 berserkers, get the altitude buff and watch as your Viking wipe everything in its path. The main reason for this us the fact that as well as the extra movement, berserkers have the amphibious promotion. This means that your units can move 3 tiles in ANY direction over hill and rivers. With this combination you can just rush into anyone's land and pillage, kill and escape with your hearts content.

Now I know what you may be thinking by the topic name, but I really think think that this deadly combo can turn a civ like Denmark on par with the likes of Babylon etc

You could try playing them and spawn Mt K in to try it out. Of corse I may be completely wrong, but what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Incas would like a word with you.

This is why IRL the Vikings were such great explorers. They were searching to Mt Kilimanjaro. Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on how you look at it) it spawned in the heart of Africa and they were never able to locate it.

Top Bottom