Is town hall required in order to grow rebel sentiment ?

vsipinen

Warlord
I was playing the new version of the Age of Discovery II, when I noticed strange thing (at least to me it seems to be strange): I had elder statesman in the village hall long time - and normal colonist before that - but the rebel sentiment did not grow at all. The rebel sentiment of all colonists in the city remained at 0%. However I think that immediately after I completed building town hall, the rebel sentiment started to grow quite rabidly - during just few turns rebel sentiment of all colonists had growed by couple of percents (some had at least 4% rebel sentiment). The difference seems to be quite dramatic - is that normal ? Should the rebel sentiment have grown also before the town hall was built ?

I think a certain 'critical mass' of bells must be generated before rebel sentiment starts rising. It usually doesn't start moving significantly until you have a printing press as well.

Do you need to create bells in every city in order to raise RS and declare Independance? Does everyone of your colonists need 50% RS?

No reply to this eh? I had the same question. I thought it was a bug. 50+ turns of elder statesmen and not a single percentage point change. I hadn't thought that maybe it needs a critical mass....

Top Bottom