EFZI2 Complete - December 22, 2012

I am working to get the Release out as soon as possible... Health Problems and Life's Ordeals have me in a position I do NOT Prefer.
...that said, I am almost finished with the HazMat Worker. All other changes and adjustments have been made, otherwise, I seriously want to make several other units and additions but not enough time...later perhaps.

I will get this update out this year and I hope before Christmas.

The game play is much better in my opinion with many additions.

I am leaving the Farmers Faction separate and not at War with the Zombies as this Faction is intended to be an easier Faction to play as well as much different than the other Factions in the game.

There will Always be exploits that can and will be taken advantage of in all games... nothing different here. The point is to play as YOU want and have some Fun

The Farmers are "Up to Speed" or equal to any of the other Faction... in fact Better if you take into consideration their unique game position.

I have to make the Fidget and Death animations for the HazMat Worker. All other Animations are made/Not Rendered. My problem is I would prefer the Attack to be better. Steam Smoke issues.

Anyway, I am working on it all and will get this more perfected game Update out as soon as possible as I see that some of you want to start a PBEM Game soon.

Do you need to have a robot arm attached?

Everybody who thinks we should get Vuldacon to do a Spiderman scenario where the human player has only Spidey to defend cities against several villains raise their hands! :wavey:

Spiderman will have to destroy you.
classical_hero... Spiderman knows better than to attack Vuldacon... he knows he would be infected with Zombie Virus and a Zombie Spiderman has No Special Power :)

Everybody who thinks we should get Vuldacon to do a Spiderman scenario where the human player has only Spidey to defend cities against several villains raise their hands!

Takhisis... :lol: Too Funny

Actually, that would be a much easier Scenario to make concerning just a hand full of Units, although there would be other Normal units also required and of course all game graphics would have to be made.

Working on the Death Animation for the HazMat Worker. Will probably make a Fidget but nothing special can be made there. All other animations are finished. Then I will Render and continue on to complete the unit. The Update is basically ready other than the HazMat unit.

There are a few other things I wanted to add to the game but probably will not have time for now. Minor things anyway.

classical_hero... We all know Spiderman is a Hero and would Not do anything wrong unless he became "infected" or changed by something that could cause a change in his basic Nature... so yes I got the reference as a Villain.

Vuldacon, it's great to know that you are updating a scenario. One complaint that I have regarding the previous release is that zombies, especially in the latter part of the game are too shy to attack my units (it's AI stupidity I know, but maybe you've found a way to get rid of it). I've lost more units to various zombie dogs than to all monster/omega/collosus zombies.

Lionic... Actually, individual Game Play has much to do with how the AI responds.
Players "Program" the AI by how they play.

Some think it too difficult while others find it too easy. This is basically due to Power... the Number of Buildings and Units owned by the Human Player vs the Zombies. Unit strength at any given time, the numbers of them and how they are used are always a factor.

If I set the Game Play too difficult, many players would be overwhelmed and if I set it too easy, others would find it boring. Easy or Difficult also depends on what a player knows about a Game and that changes as more experience is gained.

Generally if played well, by the end game the player has Great Power and an easier way to Win. This is the Reward for playing well and holds true for every CIV game I have played.

The Zombies are Stronger in many ways now and players will have much more to deal with all the way to and through the end game.
I believe you will find it more Challenging as well as more Fun with the New Units and Key Locations :)

I am Game Testing now and making final adjustments.

Plan to Update in the next few Days.

...has been extraordinarily difficult lately but Going well.

The Plan is to get this Update out before Christmas day.

This is far more perfected and I strove to create a better game. That said, Brace yourselves because this is more Challenging and especially if you do not understand the game. Read the Civilopedia and Game Concepts... even the Tips from Vuldacon to get a better understanding that will help your play.

There is far too much to explain the additions and adjustments but I am sure this is the best to date.

Plenty of Power will be yours IF you have the Tenacity and Courage to stay with your strategy.

You will probably feel Overwhelmed at times but ... persevere!

This Game is Now more as I intended it and basically Finished.

There are things that could be improved but over all this is as I want it.

... who knows, I might improve some more later but this is a game that will challenge and entertain you... and we all need a Brief Reprieve :)

Those of you that have not played this game because it doesn't seem like anything of interest to you, try a game and see how YOU do and what you think. I am sure "just one more turn" will affect you here.

I do not know many of you but I hope you know me enough to understand that I have put more than you know into making this Free Game and I hope you all will have some Fun :)

Well.. difficulties with Ftp access so I cannot upload the game now... waiting to hear anything from the site. Otherwise I have the game Updated and ready to Upload Now.

More later as I find out what can be done.

Cheers... and Happy Holidays

Happy holidays to you too, Mr. con.

Vuldacon, all is well. :) Merry christmas to you and your family - and of course to all fans of Civ 3, too.

:xmascheers::xmastree::xmassign:

Thank You Virote Considon and Merry Christmas to you and your Family too.

Not a Big Deal but I discovered that I did not have the simple files by Antal1987 that will remove the "Pink" Magenta line that appears on the right side of all the Civilopedia Screens for Scenarios.

I will Upload again to include those files as soon as I can.

So we'll get double the number of presents then.

Top Bottom