PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

@anyone with steam version

is this the proper folder?

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete\Conquests\Scenarios

330 years later it finally comes to fruitation ..Secret plans passed down from generations by the Ottoman elite, Suleimans dreams come true.The Sultan makes his triumphant landing on the island of Malta! We now declare victory and would like to conclude all conflict.

Just kidding.

Turkish navy assumes authority over Malta as a temporary base. Two French ships are sunk in the strait of Gibraltar. Tripoli is shelled and the garrison is weakened. A gunboat probes north to patrol for enemy blockade runners. An expeditionary force from Arabia lands east of Tunis. We hope Arab camels get along well with those native to Tunisia. Damaged vessels are in for repairs.

I don't even know if camels live around Tunis.

Eclipse, we glad to meet you in American part of the World! The part of real democracy and freedom! :hatsoff:

Still no response on my peace offer...
France would be willing to have a ceasefire next turn if anyone is seriously considering it but need more time.

@Brazil- I think I forgot to move my ships- they'll be out by next turn.

You are player 13 in the roster, the save needs to get to me first, before you play, so you will start playing after Brazil - P@andora and before Scandinavia - Glasnot.

Well I suppose it's too late now, as Glasnost already has the save. If Argentina was added as the last player it might be easier, but it would probably mess things up for scenario properties...

Sorry for being out of the loop for a few days with the peace talks but I was working 12 hour days this weekend. I will look everything over and talk to my allies and get back to you BT later this week.

My other job is going to take a lot of my time as well this week but I will to what I can to get this thing done.

Regards
Jureil PM England

I'm back now, little early..... wasn't a vacation actually work related.. anyways, when my next turn comes i can have a look at what's going on and be right back into the action.... thanks to rick for collaborating with my civ and i during my absence :)

I'm back now, little early..... wasn't a vacation actually work related.. anyways, when my next turn comes i can have a look at what's going on and be right back into the action.... thanks to rick for collaborating with my civ and i during my absence :)

Welcome Back Tasonne good to have you back in action in the AoI game, I hope you get settled back in and have as much fun as we all are!

Jureil

Np Tassone, the Balcan Nations are turning out a decent output, i´v fired your minister of economy though, since he wanted to implement austerity measures, and that, wouldn´t do any good to your plans i think...:D

Top Bottom