Ohio State defeats Michigan

blindside

formerly god
SCREW YOU GUYS. AHAHAHAHAHHA 4-1 TRESSEL HAS MADE CARR HIS *****.

Sorry guys really excited, great game but the times have changed my friends.

4-1, let's examine
First Tressel was the new guy. He came in and won a game I can hardly remember, aright go you.
Then is when Tressel won the national championship. We came into the 'Shoe with a pretty bad team and we were the closest on your schedule to beating you, and you only won by 5
Then was the 100th game, the BEATDOWN. We obliterated you in every aspect. Chris Perry shredded your defense.
Then was the one game I give to you. That's where you beat us fair and square
Then there was this year. We have been plagued by injuries all year. We had offensive linemen drop like flies in this game. We had one of the best running backs in the country at like, 10% efficiency and yet our idiot offensive coordinator ran him every down. Then we outplayed you. Carr definatly outcoached Tressel. It was til poor defensive play in the final 6 minutes that you really outplayed us. If you saw the game you'd say we won. If you saw the score, you'd say it was OSU.
By the way, it's 58-39-6 in favor of the Big Blue. GO BLUE, WE OWN YOU.

"If you saw the game you'd say we won. If you saw the score, you'd say it was OSU."

What are you on? Crack? Ohio State had twice as many yards on offense. The only reason Michigan was in the game was Ohio State screwing up and giving you guys fumbles. You got lucky with two pass interference calls that allowed you to get TDs each time. The second one wasn't even interference so that was huge. Ohio State almost lost the game themselves on stupid mistakes.

Crack is wack.

RoboPig said:
I suspect that riots will break out in ann arbor.

If they didn't last night, they arent' going to. Second, roits only happen when you win something huge, like a national championship or go for an undefeated season.

We Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan

O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio
We're from Ohio...O-H
We're from Ohio...I-O
O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio

I just can't wait to see our graduation rates versus yours. You might beat us on the field but we beat you in the books.

LLXerxes said:
I just can't wait to see our graduation rates versus yours. You might beat us on the field but we beat you in the books.
If you want to argue academics go ahead. Michigan is one of the top universities in the country, I'm not going to argue with you there. The difference is if I came up with a challenge like that you argue for the sake of arguing. Back it up with facts or sit down.

Anyway Penn State almost always leads in graduation rate for its football players. Very impressive, very classy program with no probations/run-ins with the NCAA under Joe Paterno. That is very rare for a top Division 1A team.

You're arguing about academics? Please, leave that too the Big Game, those teams have something to argue about. Michigan and OSU are about football tradition not academic tradition.

blindside said:
If you want to argue academics go ahead. Michigan is one of the top universities in the country, I'm not going to argue with you there. The difference is if I came up with a challenge like that you argue for the sake of arguing. Back it up with facts or sit down.
Anyway Penn State almost always leads in graduation rate for its football players. Very impressive, very classy program with no probations/run-ins with the NCAA under Joe Paterno. That is very rare for a top Division 1A team.
... Top 4 gruaduation rate teams are UCLA, Notre Dame, Penn State, and yes Michigan.
Awww, Shut up, Michigan, you lost fair and square, just like you lost the jug!
Uh, nobody said you cheated. You're just being an ass about a game. Yes, just a game.

LLXerxes said:
4-1, let's examine
First Tressel was the new guy. He came in and won a game I can hardly remember, aright go you.
Then is when Tressel won the national championship. We came into the 'Shoe with a pretty bad team and we were the closest on your schedule to beating you, and you only won by 5
Then was the 100th game, the BEATDOWN. We obliterated you in every aspect. Chris Perry shredded your defense.
Then was the one game I give to you. That's where you beat us fair and square
Then there was this year. We have been plagued by injuries all year. We had offensive linemen drop like flies in this game. We had one of the best running backs in the country at like, 10% efficiency and yet our idiot offensive coordinator ran him every down. Then we outplayed you. Carr definatly outcoached Tressel. It was til poor defensive play in the final 6 minutes that you really outplayed us. If you saw the game you'd say we won. If you saw the score, you'd say it was OSU.
By the way, it's 58-39-6 in favor of the Big Blue. GO BLUE, WE OWN YOU.

Leave it to a UM fan to use a lame gamer term like "own" ... why didn't you just spell it "pwn" so that your path to the dark side could be complete?

EDIT: Also, the national championship year, UM was not the closest to beating us. Didn't you see the Purdue game?

LLXerxes said:
Uh, nobody said you cheated. You're just being an ass about a game. Yes, just a game.
Better an ass than a loser! :smug:

LLXerxes said:

:rolleyes:

You lost in the field. Deal with it. Academics has nothign to do with it.

what kind of car does Tress own?

give up?

a LLLLOYD CAR! BWAAHAHAHA

OSU dominated that game. they could have shut out UM if they didnt fumble the damn ball
GO BUCKS

Inter4 said:
:rolleyes:

You lost in the field. Deal with it. Academics has nothign to do with it.
yes it does! atleast UM has a grade point average requirement. so only the creme de la creme can play. OSU has no such thing because they are barbarians focused on destroying society through their illiteracy! they are desperate for players!

RoboPig said:
yes it does! atleast UM has a grade point average requirement. so only the creme de la creme can play. OSU has no such thing because they are barbarians focused on destroying society through their illiteracy! they are desperate for players!

michigan players all have 4.0's?

Ohio desperate for players?

Maybe the dumbest post I've read today--but then again you ARE a UM fan :lol:

Top Bottom