help please with event

What event are you thinking about? I have done volcano and tornado. Is tsunami the next one?

What event are you thinking about? I have done volcano and tornado. Is tsunami the next one?

Hi, Fierabras. I´m surprised, you are back with dissasters. Surprised and pleased :) ;)
Yes, tsunami may be next one. I made tsunami model and send to faichele, he is working now on rework some Primemovers work to the BTS. I will find this model and send link :)

As regard my event, I need rewrite a little JKP´s part of python. If I can, please, I will send you minimod :please: if you have a bit time. It is a little code: reveal unit when... JKP promised rework it for me 5 months ago but to this day nothing :(

I have already started on your tsunami model. Faichele and me have been discussing event effects (for the extended events engine) in our WoC chatroom and he showed me where to find your work on our repository.

You can send me what you have and I'll do the Python.

I have already started on your tsunami model. Faichele and me have been discussing event effects (for the extended events engine) in our WoC chatroom and he showed me where to find your work on our repository.

You can send me what you have and I'll do the Python.

OK. It is good message for me, you and faichele in discussion. :)

about my minimod: thanks you very much, I have it at home, I send it tomorrow
:):):)

BTW, you made a great work with dissasters :hatsoff:

A couple of things we are discussing:

- do we use the BTS events engine (I did with volcano and tornado) or make a new custom one?
- should the graphical enhancements be effects (faichele thinks yes) which only show a couple of seconds, or, like I did, terrain features

A couple of things we are discussing:

- do we use the BTS events engine (I did with volcano and tornado) or make a new custom one?
- should the graphical enhancements be effects (faichele thinks yes) which only show a couple of seconds, or, like I did, terrain features

Yes. I proposed halp way. Dissasters effect 0-100%... About 75-100% removable feature, 1-74% model only and tile damage. Or something similar...

Hi Hroch,

I have finished the water animals mini-mod. I have attached a modular version. The Python part is at the bottom of the included Python file.

greetings, Fierabras

Attachments

• Water Animals.zip
    617.5 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom