Siam Wat

Tichondrius

Chieftain
Playing as Siam have noticed that the unique building Wat is acting like a normal university with +3 culture.
So the jungles still give me 2 science but i don´t have the +50% city science instead give me the +33% from normal universities.

Someone having the same bug?

As far as I can recall, like regular universities, Wats have always provided a 33% boost to science in the city, plus 2 beakers per jungle tile. The additional 3 culture from Wats is what has made them a better value than straight universities.

Perhaps you are recalling the extra 17% from the Rationalism policy, Free Thought.

Thanks for answer, i can see now that wat give +3 culture, but in my ciclopedia and inside my game the wat description is that it gives +50% science bost.

Now i can see that it is all about wrong translation into spanish. I have reload the game in english and now the description is correct.

And to add to wrong translation into spanish, there are a follower beliefs that the description is wrong in spanish: feed the world; shirnes and temples provide +1 food in each city, instead in spanish it says shrines and temples provide +1 faith.

Also Liturgical drama say that give +1 :) per 3 city followers but have launched the game in english and say it gives +1 faith ( this is the correct)

Don´t know if there are more fails but now i think i will play the game in english. I want play it in my language but if it have fails..

Top Bottom