Weekend Specials Online

What does that "more games coming soon" notice to the Humble Bundle signify?
Does it mean one should wait before purchase to see what else might be thrown in?
Doesn't make sense. Anyone have experience?

What does that "more games coming soon" notice to the Humble Bundle signify?
Does it mean one should wait before purchase to see what else might be thrown in?
Doesn't make sense. Anyone have experience?

If you click on it
Its to encourage people to buy the bundle early before the extra unknown games are added in. Way back when humble bundle started those that brought the bundle early no matter the tier even $1, got the bonus games.

More games coming soon!
More games will be added to this bundle next Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. Pacific!

If you pay more than the average at your time of purchase, you'll automatically unlock even more games when they arrive! Keep checking the site and prepare to be surprised and delighted!

Yeah they quickly changed the extra games to be BTA. Only buy the bundle if you want enough of the original ones to be worth the BTA, but it does make buying into the BTA early when it is low more worth it as it will lock you into that price. By the time they add more it is usually a lot higher priced.

They can also suck a lot, like in the Paradox Bundle. You get Ship Simulator which apparently is really bad, Sengoku, which even Pdox (iirc?) admits isn't the most interesting game, it was basically a proof of concept for CK2. Really pretty though, and Teleglitch which was already given out for free and TBH I thought it was bleh.

If anyone wants Teleglitch, like for cards or something, I have an extra code for it.

If anyone wants Teleglitch, like for cards

Gib please, I noticed you had another account for farming steam cards so Iam going to do the same thing.
Also Victory Command is Free on the early access page for the next 24hrs.

Thanks Maniacal !

Free random game: of

Speedrunners - Steam + Trading Cards
Not The Robots - Steam + Trading Cards
Fearless Fantasy - Steam
Spoiler Alert - Steam + Trading Cards

Must have facebook and twitter to get the key
NOTE: Get multiple keys have log into new facebook account each time to receive a key so you can get all the games.

https://www.facebook.com/tinyBuildGames/app_185301094822359

The weekly bundle is out and I already bought it cus it has Company of Heroes 2 for the bta price, under $5 right now. Also get warhammer space marine and dawn of war 2 retribution for bta. $1 gets you dawn of war 1, dawn of war 2 and company of heroes complete plus some expansion for coh2. And for $15 you get some other coh2 expansion. And if you're REALLY a fan you can get a publisher t-shirt for $30. Whew! That's a lot of loot.

Space marine is a pretty fun game, you can see my review in the review thread here. It's a 3rd person action game with some solid gameplay. The health regen concept at times hinders you too much, and by far the funnest moments are using the jump packs and aerial combat. The game definitely needed a cover system too, but in general it's a solid game.

Dawn of war 2 I haven't played as much but it's squad based rts. Fun, not amazing or anything. I haven't played the others.

I have 2 Orcs Must die unchained closed beta keys if anyone would like one let me know

I hope another event using those Gem things again, I have a lot (450+ cards) that need to be sold to gem crazy rich people. (Or people that like large numbers Maniacal :yup: )
I also made another account to get cards to sell, urghhh need to get it to level 10 so it can trade.

Steam Summer Sale to start June 11

If you were to look outside my window right now, you might scoff at the idea that anything containing the word "Summer" could be just a month away. And yet, according to the Steam page on Russian social network VK, the Steam Summer Sale will begin on June 11

http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-summer-sale-to-start-june-11

Gog summer sale has begun! It's never as good as the steam one, but great if you are lacking some classic titles. Check daily for combo packs.

Amazon summer sale is starting. Amazon deals aren't always the greatest from my experience but their bundle deals tend to be good.

Had to bump for today's gog deals. You can get walking dead season 1, 2 and 400 days dlc for $13.87. There's a lot of other packs up today too like baluder's gate enhance and homm one, but that walking dead one is a great deal for some amazing games.

Top Bottom