version for the Wii?

I don't know, it sounds perfect for the Wii remote. You can play Civ just by moving the cursor around the screen and clicking one button. My mouse arm tends to get tired after five, six hours of playing Civ, so using the Wii sounds really comfortable.

I don't know, it sounds perfect for the Wii remote. You can play Civ just by moving the cursor around the screen and clicking one button. My mouse arm tends to get tired after five, six hours of playing Civ, so using the Wii sounds really comfortable.

I agree. The point-and-click aspect of the Wii remote would be perfect for Civ, I don't understand what they were thinking when they cancelled the Wii version. I believe most PC users use a combination of mouse and keyboard actions and the Wii could offer the same functionality basically, especially now that there is an official Wii keyboard.

I remember playing Civ on the SNES, it was a pain to play with the D-pad but was a little easier to play using the mouse. I think the Wii Remote would improve the user friendlyness of console Civ and make it easier to play, so I hope they make a Civ for Wii some day (not necessarily CivRev) :)

I agree. The point-and-click aspect of the Wii remote would be perfect for Civ, I don't understand what they were thinking when they cancelled the Wii version. I believe most PC users use a combination of mouse and keyboard actions and the Wii could offer the same functionality basically, especially now that there is an official Wii keyboard.

I remember playing Civ on the SNES, it was a pain to play with the D-pad but was a little easier to play using the mouse. I think the Wii Remote would improve the user friendlyness of console Civ and make it easier to play, so I hope they make a Civ for Wii some day (not necessarily CivRev) :)
i agree...it seems like a great idea for Civ to be on the Wii, but it was canceled. hopefully a Civ for Wii will come out within the next 5 or so years...

But it's relatively easy for a third party company to develop a game for both the PS3 and Xbox 360, while a game for the Wii has to be developed entirely different.

In February they canceled it but now in June they announced there not turning there backs on the wii version. This was in 2008 by the way.

Top Bottom