b17 bomber

KaptainK714

Warlord
when i upgrade from great War Bomber to b17 for America does the UU bonus give the 2nd level city bombardment? the evade upgrade is too far away for me usually so its moot.

If you use the help section in civilization and you look up in the units section you will see the b17 in the modern era. There you will find out what promotions the b17 will have. If there are any promotions there, they will be added to your bomber unit as soon as you upgrade it into a b17.

yes, i know where to look. B17 gets bonus for cities and evasion. My question was if i take a city bombardment upgrade with my Great War bomber, do i get the 2nd city upgrade when i change to B17 or is that lost? Because if its lost, i'd take a different upgrade while still GWB

yes, i know where to look. B17 gets bonus for cities and evasion. My question was if i take a city bombardment upgrade with my Great War bomber, do i get the 2nd city upgrade when i change to B17 or is that lost? Because if its lost, i'd take a different upgrade while still GWB

As reddishrecue has stated, you will gain the promotions that are listed explicitly in the Civilopedia help page. If it is not explicitly listed, then you will not gain it automatically.

And yes, you might want to take other promotions on your GWB first if your plan is to upgrade them. But in that case, you might as well just build new ones anyway.

All the old upgrades from the gwb won't go away, no. You'll keep the old promotions from the gwb, evasion and seige promotions also when upgrading to b17.

Top Bottom