The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just that people have a motivation to post whatever drivel is in their heads if it saves them from having to click the subscribe dropdown.

Question: Some months ago there was an incident that involved electrical sparks going all over the place. One of them hit my hand. But it didn't hurt although it was visibly burnt. Why would this happen?

An electrical spark is plasma, superheated air that is charged. Given the minute quantity involved, it only singed the topmost skin layer without stimulating pain receptors.

An electrical spark is plasma, superheated air that is charged. Given the minute quantity involved, it only singed the topmost skin layer without stimulating pain receptors.

OK thats good. Because I googled it and it said stuff about third-degree burns :eek:

If you can't catch the critters safely because the space is too enclosed to allow you freedom of movement, animal control won't help, and an exterminator is too expensive, then depending on local laws and the backstop your best bet is probably a .22 rifle with low velocity shorts. Call a friend with experience if you do not have any. The backstop and danger of ricochet needs proper assessment.

That's kinda what we've done in the past with this problem. We've had the whole neighborhood (3 houses) chasing them out with pellet guns. :lol:

A thought occured to me, is it possible to jump bak into martial arts? (Abet would have to find one that has reasonable fees within my budget and income)

What does a broken rib feel like? I think I have one!

A thought occured to me, is it possible to jump bak into martial arts? (Abet would have to find one that has reasonable fees within my budget and income)

Sure. If you can find lessons you can afford, you may need to relearn some things though.

what does this mean?
concert review said:
With a voice that starts at his rear molar and ends at his left bicuspid, [he] sang the songs the folks wanted to hear.

Can one sing with a Huge Smile?

I don't think the musician is a dentist, although he does have a giant overbite

Well a bicuspid can either deal with the heart or a tooth. I doubt the reviewer had a very good handle on his analogy.

I was thinking. Could it mean a nasal voice?

Yesterday was Thursday, today it is Friday. I I I so excited, I so excited, I wanted to watch Rebecca's Black song on this special day. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards. And then I realized that she removed it from teh internets!!!!!!!!!

Click here

Please, tell me how can I overcome my depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom