Elder Scrolls Civ Pack!

kingchris20

Wisdom Seeker
Resident of Heaven; Currently in the Waiting Room
Updated July 7, 2013 : Check it out if you are a fan of the Elder Scrolls and Civilization!
Updated (July 7, 2013)! Fixed the "farm crash" bug and tidied up the XMLs

July 3 update: New Leaders by popular demand! New and highly IMPROVED Leader Icons (spent 2 whole days creating them!), and some new leader screens for the new leaders. If you like the mod, **please give it a rating!** **! (Also updated High Rock’s colors to look less like the Inca, and because High King Emeric is in charge of High Rock now, the capital has been changed from Daggerfall to Wayrest.)

This mod adds several elements from the Elder Scrolls Universe, 12 Civilizations, 11 Religions, Numerous Pantheon, Follower, Founder, and Enhancer Beliefs, 24 City-States, Natural Wonders, Dwemer Ruins, TES Resource, TES Eras, and a huge Tamriel Map with True Start Locations (one for Standard game speed and one for Marathon game speed)! (Updated June 18, 2013)

Download the Gods & Kings Version here!

Looking for the Vanilla Version?

Steam Workshop Link for G&K Version

Steam Workshop Link for Vanilla Version

Have suggestions for this mod? Discuss them below!

Civilizations
Spoiler :
  1. King Dumac (Dwemereth)
  2. High King Emeric (High Rock)
  3. Gortwog gro-Nagorm(Orsinium)
  4. Mehrunes Dagon (Oblivion)
  5. An-Xileel (Argonia/Black Marsh)
  6. Keirgo (Elsweyr)
  7. Cyrus (Hammerfell)
  8. Ysgramor (Skyrim)
  9. Haymon Camoran (Valenwood)
  10. Hlaalu Helseth (Morrowind)
  11. Queen Ayrenn (Summerset Isles)
  12. Tiber Septim (Cyrodiil)

Requires the Gods and Kings expansion - due to the unique units, buildings, traits, promotions, religions, city-states, resources and wonders in this civilization pack

How to use A Tamriel TES CIV V Map AND A Tamriel Marathon Map with true start locations
Spoiler :
  1. Mods
  2. Accept
  3. Next
  4. Single Player
  5. Set Up Game
  6. Map Type
  7. A Tamriel TES CIV V Map OR A Tamriel Marathon Map
  8. Click Load Scenario (make sure the check mark appears)
  9. Start Game
After clicking on Load Scenario (found just below the name of the map) **Advanced Setup will darken, this is supposed to happen.

Due to an unresolved issue, Random Civilization is the only thing selectable, you will start as Cyrodiil after clicking *Start Game* --- If that is who you want to play as, go ahead, its all good from here......

however, if you want to play as anyone else besides Cyrodiil
  • Go ahead and start the game with random civilization selected (you will start as Cyrodiil)
  • Then back out to the main menu
  • Once you get back to the set up game screen and click Load Scenario again, you will be able to choose any of the 12 civs from the mod!
Not hard, but still a little bit of a hassle. **This only happens when first starting a new game, you can load you saved games normally without doing this!**

Can't find the maps? :mad:
If you don’t see the maps (they should appear first on your list of maps) - double check your Documents/My Games/Civ V/Mods/TES CIV V folder to ensure that the map files are in there, if they are, you will want to COPY both of them into Documents/My Games/Civ V/Maps folder.

:D Special thanks to Jediravenclaw (her SteamID) for creating some much nicer leader screens and Dawn of Man screens for Elsweyr, Skyrim, Orisinium, Morrowind, Valnewood, and High Rock! :goodjob:

Attachments

• Unique Abilities GandK.jpg
    Unique Abilities GandK.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,120
UA Info:

Spoiler :

Leader Screens

Spoiler :
Queen Ayrenn of Summerset Isle

Spoiler :

Ysgramor of Skyrim

Spoiler :

Keirgo of Elsweyr (by Jediravenclaw)

Spoiler :

Haymon Camoran of Valenwood (by Jediravenclaw)

Spoiler :

An-Xileel of Argonia (aka Black Marsh)

Spoiler :

King Dumac of Dwemereth

Spoiler :

Cyrus of Hammerfell (by Jediravenclaw)

Spoiler :

Tiber Septim of Cyrodiil

Spoiler :

Mehrunes Dagon of Oblivion

Spoiler :

Gortwog of Orsinium (by Jediravenclaw)

Spoiler :

Hlaalu Helseth of Morrowind (by Jediravenclaw)

Spoiler :

High King Emeric of High Rock (by Jediravenclaw)

Spoiler :

I can try again, but the first time I tried no one ever approved it, it just sat in the queue for about 2 weeks :(, but I'll try again next time I'm on my computer

I can try again, but the first time I tried no one ever approved it, it just sat in the queue for about 2 weeks :(, but I'll try again next time I'm on my computer

If you get your post count to 30 your mods will be automatically approved and skip the queue.

I ran into something...
I used the that Obilivon civ in that game.
This by vanilla.

Attachments

• 2012-10-21_00001.jpg
    2012-10-21_00001.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 953
anyone know how long it takes a newly submitted file to pass moderation?

Take it down and resubmit it and it should go through instantly. You were at 30 posts when you said it was in moderation, which means you only had 29 posts when you submitted it. 30 posts is the minimum needed for files to go through instantly, so if you resubmit it now that you are over it, it should go through.

If you get your post count to 30 your mods will be automatically approved and skip the queue.

Cool, thanks for the tip! I'll work on that....

Alright!!! I have updated the mod to include soooooo much stuff. The mod now includes:

12 Elder Scrolls Civilizations~~
*new -11 Elder Scrolls Religions~~
*new -24 Elder Scrolls City-States~~
*new -Elder Scrolls resources~~
Elder Scrolls Wonders~~
*new -Elder Scrolls Eras~~
2 Huge Tamriel Map with True Start Locations (One for Standard Speed and One for Marathon Speed~~
Gods & Kings required~~~

~~Special thanks to - Jediravenclaw - for Leader Screens and Dawn of Man images for Skyrim, Hammerfell, Morrowind, Valenwood, Orisinium and Elsweyr~~

Updated again on June 19th, added Elder Scrolls flavor to the Pantheon, Founder, Enhancer, and Follower beliefs!

Can you put details of the update here? LONG LIVE ARGONIAAAAAAAAA...

Can you put details of the update here? LONG LIVE ARGONIAAAAAAAAA...

This update includes changes to the names of the 11 religions, including Eight Divines and Sithism, Talos, Tribunal, and Trinimac! Changes to the names of all the pantheon, founder, follower, and enhancer beliefs to fit the Elder Scrolls. 24 elder scrolls city states (House Indoril, High Hrothgar, Dark Brotherhood, and more). Changes to the names of the resources (Sugar = Moon Sugar, Uranium = Refined Malachite, Copper = Corundum, Marble = Moonstone, and more!). Changes to the names of the Eras (Ancient Era = Dawn Era, Classical Era = Merethic Era, Medieval Era = First Era, etc.), and updates to the Civilopedia for all the changes!

Before - a lot of the civs were defaulted to choose Christianity as their religion, but now with the updates to the religions, all the civs have different default religion selections (except for Cyrodiil and Summerset Isle, they both are defaulted to Eight Divines (to represent the White-Gold Concordat)............Argonians are defaulted to choose "Sithism"! Morrowind is defaulted to choose "Truibunal"....and so forth

Huge update, makes it feel much more like TES!

I added a new pantheon belief called the "Green Pact" (+1 :c5faith: on Jungle and Forest tiles, +1 :c5food: on Pastures), but the rest are simply name changes, so I didn't screw with balance and all that. The benefits of the beliefs are still the same, they're just called something different for example, "Goddess of Protection" is now "Fus Ro Dah" but still +30% to city combat strength, "Sacred Waters" is now "Sacred Hist" but still cities built along rivers +1 happiness. And to represent the Skyrim civil war "Defender of the Faith" is now called "Age of Oppression" and "Just War" is now called "Age of Aggression" (Shout out to the Bard songs!). But yes, 95% of the names got changed (beliefs like "Ancestor Worship" are still the same, because their names already fit TES)

One more thing. I saw one of your Steam screenshots and it seems EXTREMELY unrealistic to compress all of Akavir into one city state. If you don't want to make a separate civ, then at the very least make 4 city states - Tsaesci (Mil), Ka Po Tun (R), Tang Mo (C), and Kamal (Mil).

I am currently holding a vote over at the steam workshop page for new leaders for the BNW version of the mod. Also there is a vote for a new civilization to replace Oblivion of which is currently being dominated by the Ayleids replacing Oblivion with Umaril the Unfeathered as their leader! (I like that idea!)

You can vote here, or On the Discussion page over on Steam

Current voting is -

Spoiler :
Skyrim
  • Ysgramor (+5 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
Cyrodiil
  • Tiber Septim (+5 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
  • Uriel Septim (+1 votes) veratech_01
High Rock
  • King Emeric (+5 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
Summerset Isle
  • Queen Ayrenn (+5 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
Orisinium
  • Gortwog gro-Nagorm (+5 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
Hammerfell
  • Cyrus (+4 votes) veratech_01, Lilitoh, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
  • Isran (+1 votes) veratech_01
  • This un-named female Redguard from ESO? (+4 votes) kingchris20, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
Morrowind
  • Hlaalu Helseth (+3 votes) kingchris20, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
  • Vivec (+1 votes) veratech_01
  • Indoril Nerevar (+2 votes) veratech_01, Lilioth
Elsweyr
  • Mane (+1 votes) kingchris20
  • Keirgo of Anequina (+2 votes) veratech_01, Lilioth
  • Ehorsehockya of Pellitine (+2 votes) veratech_01, Lilioth
  • Co-Leaders; Ehorsehockya and Keirgo (+4 votes) Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles, veratech_01
Argonia
  • Dreekius (+1 votes) kingchris20
  • Hist (+1 votes) veratech_01
  • An-Xileel (+4 votes) veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
Valenwood
  • Haymon Camoran (+4 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever
  • Varbarenth (aka Silvenar) (+1 votes) justin.a.boles
Dwemereth
  • Kagrenac (+3 votes) kingchris20, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
  • King Dumac (+2 votes) veratech_01, Lilioth

Vote for Oblivion's Fate
  • Keep Oblivion : (+0 votes)
  • Replace Oblivion with Snow Elves (Snow Prince) : (+2 votes) veratech_01, Lilioth
  • Replace Oblivion with the Falmer : (+1 votes) veratech_01
  • Replace Oblivion with the Ayleids (Umaril the Unfeathered) : (+5 votes) kingchris20, veratech_01, Lilioth, StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles
  • Replace Oblivion with the Akaviri : (+1 votes) Lilioth

Vote for "un-named" female Redguard Leader - Name
  • Michonne (+2 votes) StormcloakForever, justin.a.boles

I can't go on Steam atm so I want to vote here.

Voting Cyrus, An Xileel and Akaviri. If Akavir doesn't go in, I'll mod it myself.

Got any preferences on any of the others?

And I'll consider Akavir, we'll see how it might play out

EDIT: and added to the poll

For Elsweyr, anyone apart from the co leaders idea. Leader should be singular.

The main thing I want to see is Hammerfell's leader NOT being the unnamed online one. ESO is not real Elder Scrolls, it's Bethesda being miserly.

For Elsweyr, anyone apart from the co leaders idea. Leader should be singular.

The main thing I want to see is Hammerfell's leader NOT being the unnamed online one. ESO is not real Elder Scrolls, it's Bethesda being miserly.

I agree with keeping Cyrus, no matter how cool that leader screen would look with the female redguard, she don't even have a name!

The An-Xileel are not singular, they are a political party. Of course I support Mane remaining as the leader for Elsweyr, but I also support Dreekius for Argonia :)

The vote has concluded.

Final Standings:

Skryim - Ysgramor
Cyrodiil - Tiber Septim
High Rock - King Emeric
Summerset Isle - Queen Ayrenn
Orisinium - Gortwog gro-Nagorm
Hammerfell - Cyrus
Morrowind - Hlaalu Helseth
Elsweyr - Keirgo
Argonia - An-Xileel
Valenwood - Haymon Camoran
Dwemereth - King Dumac
Ayleid Civ will be included in the BNW version on the TSL Tamriel map, and Oblivion will be taken off the map (but still available to play as on regular maps)

Attachments

• NewLeaders.jpg
    NewLeaders.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 253
Finally, I got the filesize below 10MB, so I was able to update the mod with the new leaders! Have fun!

Top Bottom