[Graphics] Divine Units

Looks great, Alex. I do agree with Psychic Llamas that she is a little too skinny, mostly because in the ingame resolution, she might come out a little difficult to see. Also, I suggest a dark silverish color for her metal armor. That would definately remove the peacockish look and make the model flow better.

Here is an example of a great color scheme for a drow: http://francis001.deviantart.com/art/Drow-of-the-Underdark-55059692

So I just finished the Shining Blade.

Pics will follow tomorrow, along with the requested dark elf chica variations.
Don't expect him to be very handsome, as he is rather bland and more of a 256x256 guy.

Thanks for the input, guys, even if I#m not always able to answer immediately.

I have an idea for the missing titles for Morndinsamman.
Leader -- Runekeeper
Paladin -- Paramander of Justice
Just two names from FFH.
Tell me what ya think.

Paramander would not work. A paramander is a priest that seeks to keep the universe in a perfect balance, sometimes battling good, other times evil. He seeks to maintain that balance, often by manipulating (and, when necessary, destroying) high-powered beings of deep alignment convictions (e.g., paladins and anti-paladins) or by aiding weak opponents of those beings.

I did some more reasearch into Morndinsamman and finally found it: the leaders in the religion are called High Forgesmiths. As for the paladin, I am already using the Hammers of Moradin.

Ah, I see. Hmm...yeah, works much better actually.

Damn. That sucks. Maybe he's just really busy with something. Maybe you should try emailing him. Cuz the unit designed there is really cool. He definitely would be able to come up with more that are prolly just as cool.

I did some more reasearch into Morndinsamman and finally found it: the leaders in the religion are called High Forgesmiths. As for the paladin, I am already using the Hammers of Moradin.

Where did you research it? Do you have a link maybe? Cuz I wanna look at the Nerullicism leader unit.

Ok, thanks.

Hmmm...this sucks. I can't find anything on that site bout Hextor. Also, cannot find anything on Wiki bout it when I looked under Forgotten Realms gods. What like Fantasy game did Hextor originally come from?

Ok, cool. I'll check it out quick.

Hmm...found a lot bout it, but nothing that really seems to be what I want. Although you may have seen this, apparently the Hextorian hero is Lindroos, a fallen paladin (a blackguard, obviously). That's the only thing I really saw of importance, imho.

Top Bottom