Units for MansWork

I appreciate for your gathering all that material, but Chi-He already done :whew:
Image8.jpg
In my view it looks quite individual.

Looks better than the texture I cooked up. :thumbsup:

I am sorry that I cant give you any practical help like finding models etc but would like to thank you for these excellent and interesting units, they are very much appreciated.

Thanks guys. As for me, don't really like unit's preview, in game they look much clearly.

And the only I may need from you are the models, as you need from me only civ units ;)

Units I'd surely make (in another Japanese turn) are those SPGs I said above, couple of light and heavy tanks and armored cars, and their superheavy of course. Maybe I'll find some of them in time.

Where are you getting your models, Gwendoline? Or are you making them yourself?

Thanks guys. As for me, don't really like unit's preview, in game they look much clearly.

And the only I may need from you are the models, as you need from me only civ units ;)

Units I'd surely make (in another Japanese turn) are those SPGs I said above, couple of light and heavy tanks and armored cars, and their superheavy of course. Maybe I'll find some of them in time.

... Um, what, "superheavy?" :confused:

Where are you getting your models, Gwendoline? Or are you making them yourself?

Short answer: from Internet in various condition, like the others do. As that example with Chi-He shows, there are almost all we need somewhere, the question is when we find them. :)

... Um, what, "superheavy?" :confused:

Yea, there is one, 120-ton O-I

Gwen; Are you only making WWII style vehicles or also planning to do some coldwar-modern ones?

No :nope: we already have nice CV-33 and I don't need any upgrades in tankette class.
About Abramses.. I Should let Wyrmshadow make all US stuff, I believe he plan it! :salute:

No :nope: we already have nice CV-33 and I don't need any upgrades in tankette class.
About Abramses.. I Should let Wyrmshadow make all US stuff, I believe he plan it! :salute:

Hopefully Wyrmshadow do plan it.
Lots of variations and adding in that area. Ripptides great models are almost the only ones right now. So the Abrams, Bradleys, Strykers perhaps need variations.
The only Stryker variant we got is I believe from Bjornlo. I am sure Wyrmshadow can make most of all those variants on this useful fighting machine.
Ripptides desert Bradley has only been altered by Ares in one version.

Very nice work on the howitzer and truck (I'm simply planning on using the truck run anim for the basic howitzer unit.)

BTW, you should add a post when you add a unit. It lets your subscribers know you've released a new toy for us, and boosts your post count.

:thumbsup: ,

Oz

Top Bottom