A Complete Guide to Achievements (Civ V)

ragan651
The Choson One - A play on the trope of "The Chosen One" and Chosŏn, a name for North Korea.

In Korean, "Bughan" means North Korea. "Choson" means all of Korea.

It is known something to unlock "We are family" achievement? I try the normal way, multiplayer with 2 civ and no city states more than one time and it doesn't unlock :(

This achievement is broken. It unlocks in hotseat mode under odd circumstances, otherwise it's unobtainable.

If you want it, I suggest checking out FeiLing's achievements saves. There's one that will unlock it.

Purple People Eaters is definitely referring to the Minnesota Vikings. That was the nickname of their feared defensive unit in the 1970s.

This one should be
  • Madekalu Cavalry (Songhai)
Also, awesome list!
I have used it alot since I found it, and I'm not done yet! :)

Thanks, I'll update that. Glad you're finding it helpful.

The achievement

Epic Gilgamesh - Win as Gilgamesh in the Wonders of the Ancient World scenario.

is missing from the list.

The achievement

Epic Gilgamesh - Win as Gilgamesh in the Wonders of the Ancient World scenario.

is missing from the list.

Thanks for catching that, it's been fixed.

-----

Also thought I'd mention that the Steam achievements page has been updated so the scenario achievements are labelled now.

Hello guys! I need your help!

I got all achievements, except only 2 of them (i think they are bugged):

1) Find 100 natural wonders.
2) Build all wonders.

And i have no more idea how to finish them.

PS/ i have > 6000 hours in Civ5.

Thank you for help.

Not aware of problems with those, have you looked at the achievement debug file to see what is missing?

Hello guys! I need your help!

I got all achievements, except only 2 of them (i think they are bugged):

1) Find 100 natural wonders.
2) Build all wonders.

And i have no more idea how to finish them.

PS/ i have > 6000 hours in Civ5.

Thank you for help.

You may want to disable BNW
The UN cannot built in BNW.

Not aware of problems with those, have you looked at the achievement debug file to see what is missing?

Yes, i looked. I have only 11 natural wonders found. And 40% wonders built.

[1564569.562] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_NATURALWONDERS = 11

PS/ Even with "We are Family" acievement i got no problems. But those two... i have no idea, what i do wrong

Well, it was done.. be sure.

Vanila, GK, BNW.. - i was trying all of them.

Guys, pls help. Any other ideas?

(99% achievments unlocked... i'm so sad...)

Try to uncheck No reward popups in Options. If this option checked, building of Wonder doesn't count, as well as discovering natural wonders.

I can't seem to unlock the barber pirates one for Suleimon

You can't do that one with the new combat system - you will have to disable G&K and BNW and just play Vanilla for it.

Is there a trick to getting the "One to Rule Them All" ?? I checked One City Challenge, played on a dual map, with one AI opponent, and got a domination victory fairly fast, but no achievement. When I captured first city, it was INSTANTLY razed (I was not offered any option) as is expected to happen in OCC. Any idea where I went wrong? (no mods, online)

I have discovered through experience that to obtain Bollywood, it is sufficient to have three cities at the time of victory rather than for the entire game. Therefore, you can unload your extra non-tourism cities to other players once it becomes clear that a cultural victory is imminent.

Top Bottom