Sulla's Civilization IV Walkthrough

Looks funky. Lost my last post as Padma closed the other thread as I was typing!

I like the way that your starting location is spread a bit more, and the warriors can see 2 squares - makes the chanciness of the start a bit less, as you can see most of your starting location.

nice job. i also agree with JC that most of us North Americans will be too busy playing tomorrow to pay much more attention to the rest of the walkthrough. i'm sure those worldwide waiting for the game will be on the edge of their seat but if you spread it out over 7 days - other people may beat you to it, not that that's bad i guess.

Thx alot for the online tutorial, hope you add more chapters soon :)

That was the most entertaining thing I've read since yesterday. =D

Now upload the rest! please?

XionNova said:
That was the most entertaining thing I've read since yesterday. =D

i bet some of us would paypal bribe you to finish this up today.

Thanks, Matrix! You guys are the best. :cool:

XionNova said:

Sorry, one part per day. What fun would it be if you had the whole story right away? ;) Part Two will be posted at midnight tonight EST, and another part each day after that for the next six days until the seventh and final part on Monday. Much more coming up on religion, wonders, and great people tomorrow. :)

Sullla said:
Thanks, Matrix! You guys are the best. :cool:

Sorry, one part per day. What fun would it be if you had the whole story right away? ;) Part Two will be posted at midnight tonight EST, and another part each day after that for the next six days until the seventh and final part on Monday. Much more coming up on religion, wonders, and great people tomorrow. :)

Can you at least tell us a little more about how the different map scripts are supposed to work...? :goodjob:

Sullla said:
Sorry, one part per day. :)

I'm just thinking of you Sulla, you put all this work into a wonderful in-depth walkthrough and I read the frist chapter, get the game tomorrow, and never read another word of it because I can play it myself! Hate too see your work not get the appreciateion it deserves, maybe a chapter every 6 hours or something? :) Perty please? I'll mow your lawn!

-drjones

JakeCourtney said:
Get writing some more walkthrough! You only have today for people to read it! Get working!
Don't be ungrateful. Sullla worked very hard writing a 7 page, 150+ picture webpage for the community to enjoy. He could have spent that time playing another game. You'll read more when he is ready to show it to you.

Thanks Sullla!

Yeah, once we get the game ourselves we won't stop to read about yours. You're missing the window of opportunity.

Please? Please please please?

Khaim said:
Yeah, once we get the game ourselves we won't stop to read about yours. You're missing the window of opportunity.

Please? Please please please?

Exactly, if you don't get it done by tommorrow no one will care. Cause we will be playing it. I'll check at midnight I guess.

Great work Sulla! But you should upload all of it, because trust me from tomorrow no one will even bother to look at the walkthrough once everyone starts playing, so it would be a nice idea to put everything, unless you want to tease us i.e. the bloody Europeans ;)

"The villagers have provided your unit with experience."

Oh yea... I bet they have, baby. Get down, get funky! :D :D :D

What the heck is the "Fantasy Realm" map script?

Very nicely done!

I don't mind getting the walkthrough over several days, since I'm european and have to wait for the game anyway, and it will be nice with a daily update to keep me occupied during the long hard days of waiting.

Take your time Sulla! I loved the first part, I look forward to reading more about it. I thought I was one of the worst civ-addicts around, this board has shown me otherwise. I’m on East Coast USA and I won’t get the game until Christmas most likely. I like having something to look forward to!

*pauses looks around the room, notices the awkward silence and the fact that crowd has started to pick up rocks, turns and runs for his life*

Thanks for the write-up Sulla -- much appreciated. Looking forward to additional installments.

Top Bottom