Beyond the Sword: Age of Ice

xxenmgamerxx

Chieftain
I am a huge fan of rpgs... Trying to ply Age of Ice and I cannot level any of my characters or heal/fortify them unless I use keyboard... the whole bottom portion of my screen is missing and I cannot see the top portion where menu is usually shown.. I can see this on the normal gameplay and in colonization.. I really wanna play this. Problem is girlfriend bought me game and the disc is gone but I dont require the disc to play it. Is there any kind of fix or anyway to use the keyboard to lvl... If not is buying a new expansion pack the only fix? ty ahead of time

People have reported the Age of Ice "no interface" problem before. One solution, if you're using Vista, is to run BtS as an administrator. That solved the problem for me when I played the scenario many months ago.

The admin thing worked... thank you very much... I'm a computer noob unfortunatly so I depend on others for computer stuff. If you need medical advice on the other had ask me :p

I can't claim credit for the solution, I got it from someone else on one of these threads long ago. Age of Ice is the only BtS scenario that requires running BtS as an administrator -- all the others work fine playing BtS normally. Strange.

Top Bottom