PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Still no response on my peace offer...
France would be willing to have a ceasefire next turn if anyone is seriously considering it but need more time.

@Brazil- I think I forgot to move my ships- they'll be out by next turn.

What would the ceasefire terms be? No hostilities for a set time? 1turn, 2 or more or untill peace agreement is reached. If either side does not agree to the others terms then the ceasefire would just be a temp stop to fighting but nothing solved right?

I am open to all of the above just want to unterdstand what kind of ceasefire it is.

Thanks

What would the ceasefire terms be? No hostilities for a set time? 1turn, 2 or more or untill peace agreement is reached. If either side does not agree to the others terms then the ceasefire would just be a temp stop to fighting but nothing solved right?

I am open to all of the above just want to unterdstand what kind of ceasefire it is.

Thanks

I was thinking something along the lines of that I don't attack this turn and neither does anyone else. If talks seem productive then we can continue for as long as necessary. Although right now it seems as though pushing it off won't lead to anything productive, so unless the deal is fairly generous compared to previous offers, I don't know thatit's worth it. If a proposition is placed that seems reasonable before I play my turn, then if everyone agrees we could put the ceasefire in effect, which will be renewed at the start of each round.

AoI PBEM Gazette - Map & Stats
Jul, 1895 AD - Start of Turn 7 - Update

Note: The variation is always from the previous turn to current turn.
News: Two factions have gone to a better place: Cuban Natives and Siam.

If possible I would like to get the save before Sunday, as I'll be unavailable for a few days.

EDIT: I just realized Rick probably has the save, which is why he posted the gazette.

Looks like USA has Cuba.:)

GPS Portugal to Bengal Tiger, France

The Afrikaneers attack Mozambique with an Cavalry unit, they lose.
War delcared on the Boers!

6 Colonial Infantry´s attack Pretoria (Boer Capital), i lose 1 Inf. Div, Home Guard is killed and Pretoria is captured.

War declared on Lowlands!
3 Colonial Infantry´s assault the Lowlands Elizabethville, 2 Militia Guards are killed, colony captured.

Note: Yeah Cuba is now yankee, but i didn´t see a declaration of war, so i assume the island was sold...

In scenarios with embassy the ai diplomacy drama is annoying. I guess it's not a problem in multiplayer so I shouldn't really be glad the small ones are dieing.

GPS Portugal
Note: Yeah Cuba is now yankee, but i didn´t see a declaration of war, so i assume the island was sold...
I confirm. The deal has just been finished. Didn't posted before cause the last signature has been made by Spanish crown.

Alright, no French troops have attacked Italian, British, or Ottoman troops. With the hope that a peace settlement can be achieved, French troops end the siege of Rome and withdraw from Libya.

The French army, which was so active until now, finds itself unable to continue conquering Italy or destroy the British landing near Brest due to a ceasefire. However, word has reached France that Belgian patriots have tried rebelling against the Netherlands, using Germany's attack as an opportunity to restablish themselves. Unfortunately their independence was swiftly and brutally put down by the Dutch. France could not stand idly by while their fellow francophones are abused in such a way, so French troops intervene and take Brussels, although not without significant losses. The Belgian people celebrate their freedom from the Netherlands, and revel in the support of France.

However, the Dutch have taken this as an act of war, but sometimes, one has to do the right thing.
(I haven't posted troops killed as this is a war with AI, I hope that's okay)

Alright, no French troops have attacked Italian, British, or Ottoman troops. With the hope that a peace settlement can be achieved, French troops end the siege of Rome and withdraw from Libya.

The French army, which was so active until now, finds itself unable to continue conquering Italy or destroy the British landing near Brest due to a ceasefire. However, word has reached France that Belgian patriots have tried rebelling against the Netherlands, using Germany's attack as an opportunity to restablish themselves. Unfortunately their independence was swiftly and brutally put down by the Dutch. France could not stand idly by while their fellow francophones are abused in such a way, so French troops intervene and take Brussels, although not without significant losses. The Belgian people celebrate their freedom from the Netherlands, and revel in the support of France.

However, the Dutch have taken this as an act of war, but sometimes, one has to do the right thing.
(I haven't posted troops killed as this is a war with AI, I hope that's okay)

This is very well written :clap:

Evening. Sitting on the bay of his new residence in Cuba and lighting a Cuban cigar, Grover Cleveland had noticed with his hawk eye some beautiful lights in the distance.
'What is it?', he asked hoarsely.
'It's Port of Prince, Sir', said one of his generals.
'Am i not a Prince?'
'Sir no Sir! You are definitely Prince, Sir!' responded clearly the Gen.
'Bring me the damn phone then'...

In short Haiti island half owned by U.S. now :D

Top Bottom