38,000 members

Originally posted by Dell19
Can't you just post when we reach 40000 rather than posting random numbers of members?

Well, first I saw the amount of members, and it was over 39k, and then I posted the number here, so everyone could hear that we have 39k and 9 registered members. But I guess I could wait till 40k...

Originally posted by The Person
Isn't 40k a bit to few? Civ has sold millions of copies worldwide, and not even 40k are registered here???? I would at least expect some 100,000s.:)

Not everybody that has Civilization though has the net nor has the time to post here. Beyond that there's CGN, Apolyton, and a lot of other sites too, not just CFc.

Yes, there are tens of civ sites, and if you add them up, you'll propably get 100k people...

Originally posted by Wizard
Yes, there are tens of civ sites, and if you add them up, you'll propably get 100k people...
Many on Apolyton for example are registered here too, and many here are registered on Apolyton.

38,000 members, bah. It wont really change the situation. I've saw the members list months ago. Out of the 200 somewhat page report, tens of pages are members listed with 0 posts.

If I remembered the numbers right.

Umm, if you mean the registered users pages, there are possibly almost 2000 pages.

Yes, many register but don't post...

And many post too much. :D

We are getting very close to 40,000 people. Does the staff distribute the beer during such occasions?

The ones with 0 posts are probably trying to catch up on all what has been posted in the past few years. They don't have time to post themselves. ;)

Top Bottom